Any ideas

Discussion in 'Santa's Grotto' started by daniellelk, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daniellelk

daniellelk Guest

Just wondering if any of you ladies have any ideas as to what i can put in one of those wooden advent calanders?
    Suitable for a 14month old.

2. Miss_Bump

Miss_Bump Well-Known Member

Hi :)

I've got lots of stickers, a few figurines, hair clips, on some days I will put a grape in lol

I need more ideas too lol

3. shellie

shellie Well-Known Member

I was going to say get a box of chocolates and put one in every day, but that sounds a bit boring compared to little presents like hair clips, I think the little presents idea sounds much better. xxx

4. Nikkinoonoo

Nikkinoonoo Mummy to a gorgeous girl

Mini boxes of raisins/other dried fruits, coins for the piggy bank, little mini crayons/colouring pencils, Hair bands/clips, sweeties, little wind up toys (Jess has some wind up chattering teeth), mini bubbles....

5. daniellelk

daniellelk Guest

Hes got a choc avent calander so dont really want to give him more choc :) also i think OH would appreciate me putting hair clips in...altho he could do with them with how his hair grows :haha:

6. KiansMummy

KiansMummy Guest

Little toy cars? I like the idea of coins for the piggy bank too as somebody else had said? X

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.