Any implantation bleeding stories?

TSpeiser

Reaction score
I'm 7dpo and last night I had what I believe might have been ib. I've never experience any spotting between periods before so I'm cautiously excited.

I always look out for it.... and had what i thought was it once

its always a good sign to have any at all tho as its not usually normal to bleed in between so GOOD LUCK

I hope you get your BFP :thumbup:

Thanks. I had a mc 2 years ago, took a long break to regulate my periods. Didn't have ib that time.

Awww thats so sad :-( xx I have been trying 2 years with no luck hoping this month is my month xxx

It was tough but made me more aware of my body. 2 full years of trying has to be challenging. Where are you in your cycle?

It was tough but made me more aware of my body. 2 full years of trying has to be challenging. Where are you in your cycle?

Im due for AF any day now. And I did a ovulation test last night and It said I was at peak fertility. I know you can use ov test to predict pregnancy but I dont know what to think xxx

That sounds promising, good luck! I haven't had any myself but it doesn't seem a large percentage do so my hopes are still high :)

That does indeed sound promising. Good luck to both of you! Do either of you have any symptoms? It was odd...I had heartburn for the second time in my life right before I noticed the possible ib, the first time was when I was pregnant with the mc.

I didn't have IB with my first pregnancy but with the last one I did. It looked a darker red and was scanty. Kept expecting it to get heavier as my AF was due but it went away altogether. That was what prompted me to test as I thought it was just a strange period!

Hope it is IB.:baby:

Hi yes have had it both times at about 6/7 dpo along with slight strange sharp twinges on right side & cramps similar ti pms cramps & few days kater with both got bfp. Ib only lasted couple days & was just light spotting of dark brown. Good luck

That does indeed sound promising. Good luck to both of you! Do either of you have any symptoms? It was odd...I had heartburn for the second time in my life right before I noticed the possible ib, the first time was when I was pregnant with the mc.

thank you! I've had pain in my bbs since around 8dpo (just gone 11dpo now) and had weird pelvic pain in the left side. the pain is now in the whole of my pelvic region and I'm feeling cramps and pressure. however I could have undiagnosed endo (a doc suggested I may have it but tests were never done) so I can't say I feel very optimistic about any pelvic pain. also BD'd today and bled a little :nope:

tested 8-10 dpo and nothing so far

Baby dust to you :)

I remember when my son was implanting..i did not have the bleeding but i did get implantation cramps

Thanks for the stories ladies! I'm starting to not feel as hopeful and frankly a little crazy lol. The bleeding I had was just one little pinkish string in cm, nothing since and no other symptoms either :/

I had pink light flow for a few days, red three days, then brown a few days. Cramps the whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->