Any Jehovahs Witnesses?

Bec C

Reaction score
Just wondered if I am one of the only ones. Can see everyone else but none of us. Hope you are all well

Wanted to say hi :hugs:

Me! Me! But you already knew that :) There is quite a few of us on here Becci, at least a dozen that i know of.... but i dont think many come into the religion section these days as it has become a very quiet part of these boards compared to others.

Christian love to you hun xoxo

Lol I wondered if it was just us. I was trying to up my posts and thought Id use it to find my Brothers and sisters :)

Whats the busiest part of the site? I bet its the part I cant go in yet isnt it? lol

Lots of love to you xx

haha ur a classic. Hmm busiest? Depends really. Yeh the girly sanctuary is busy, so is general chatter and all the pregnancy, baby and toddler forums. :)

My mum and a lot of my family are but that's the best I can give you sorry ladies :)

I am! From Highlands of Scotland. 27 years old and waiting to try for our first baby hopefully later this year. Nice to meet you both! xx

Hi Laura (im guessing thats ur name?) Nice to meet you too!!

Im Shannon :)

Im from South Australia but have ventured as far as the southern highlands of Scotland!! I have Scottish blood in me :)

All the best with TTC ( keep us updated) we had a DD in Nov 2010 so i was 29 when i had her. Great age to start trying imo :)

Jehovah Bless! :flower:

Hi Laura lovely to meet you I am from Cornwall so as far away from you as I could possibly be lol We are hoping to ttc this yr too, hopefully in the summer.

Take care xx

Im from South Australia but have ventured as far as the southern highlands of Scotland!! I have Scottish blood in me :)

All the best with TTC ( keep us updated) we had a DD in Nov 2010 so i was 29 when i had her. Great age to start trying imo :)

Hi! Sorry, forgot I'd posted in here!

Nice to meet you :thumbup:

Will def keep you updated about TTC, always thought I'd have kids by now (been married 5.5 years) but tbh I still don't feel old enough sometimes haha!

Just wanting to lose some weight first.

You in a big congregation? We've got about 60 publishers but our territory is massive - largest in western europe!

Take care :flower:

Hi Laura lovely to meet you I am from Cornwall so as far away from you as I could possibly be lol We are hoping to ttc this yr too, hopefully in the summer.

Take care xx

Hi Bec

Lovely to meet you as well! Haha yes Cornwall is opposite end of country, we used to live in Devon till 2010 though & been on holiday several times to Cornwall, its a lovely part of the world.

Will you be TTC for your first? Hope all goes well!

Take care xx

Hi Bec

Lovely to meet you as well! Haha yes Cornwall is opposite end of country, we used to live in Devon till 2010 though & been on holiday several times to Cornwall, its a lovely part of the world.

Hi our cong is just over 100 prob more now as we have had a few move in and some baptised.

I have 2 children and a new world baby we lost yr at 21 weeks. So we are going to try again, Im just trying to lose some weight and fix my back at the moment, hopefully by the summer if Jehovahs willing.
:hugs:

Hi! Sorry, forgot I'd posted in here!

Nice to meet you :thumbup:

Will def keep you updated about TTC, always thought I'd have kids by now (been married 5.5 years) but tbh I still don't feel old enough sometimes haha!

Just wanting to lose some weight first.

You in a big congregation? We've got about 60 publishers but our territory is massive - largest in western europe!

We have just over 100 publishers (i think!) :blush:

Our territory is relatively small and gets done every 6-8 weeks. No one here can say they werent given plenty of warning!!

I currently have 3 return visits and 1 bible study im conducting, how about you? x

Oh and how did you all enjoy the memorial and the special talk 'is it later than you think'?

I thought the talk was lovely. So much encouragement for ones to return to Jehovah and that he is always ready to forgive. There was a real sense of urgency about the talk tho wasnt there? Not long now xo

Take care xx

Hi Bec

Hi our cong is just over 100 prob more now as we have had a few move in and some baptised.

I have 2 children and a new world baby we lost yr at 21 weeks. So we are going to try again, Im just trying to lose some weight and fix my back at the moment, hopefully by the summer if Jehovahs willing.
:hugs:

Hi, sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:
I too am losing weight before TTC - have got a fair amount to lose! :wacko:
How old are your little ones?

Oh and how did you all enjoy the memorial and the special talk 'is it later than you think'?

I thought the talk was lovely. So much encouragement for ones to return to Jehovah and that he is always ready to forgive. There was a real sense of urgency about the talk tho wasnt there? Not long now xo

Yeah I agree, the talk was excellent and definitely stressed how close we are now. Our memorial was good too, we had 87 in attendance so not too bad!
I've got a handful of return visits (been in this cong for a year now) which I'm trying to progress but no bible studies yet - would love one though! x

Hi my son is 11 and my daughter is 7.

The memorial and talk was great. I felt like the talk was a like a last plea from Jehovah to please come back now. I feel like the end is so close. Im not sure what the numbers were but it was packed out, as soon as I know I will tell.

Lots of love guys xx

Hello :) I'm Becci :)

I'm from Hereford i have some friends who have moved down to Cornwall.

We are ttc our first with 4 losses last one was on the 5th April and then i was rushed into hospital on the sunday so i didnt get to the talk :( i did go to the memorial tho i needed to go even tho no one new what was going on.

Its fab to know there are more Sisters on here :)

xxx

Hey sister! Nice to have another witness on here. Did u all enjoy the convention "safeguard your heart"? Ours is next weekend here in South Australia. Cant wait ive heard it amazing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->