Any ladies at 11 dpo..Llist all your symptoms!! From 1-15dpo ;)

OMG Rayanne I knew it... Congratulations, I have been waiting for your announcement... I'm Soooooooo happy for you!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Heres to a happy and very healthy pregnancy... Hope to join you soon

I'm so freaking out!!!! :happydance:

hope you join me and we can be bump buddies from 1 state away :hugs:

Keep me updated on you!

Ohh I'll be freaking out too, I knew you were pregnant... I'm testing tomorrow yay... Hoping we'll be bump buddies regardless if not this time, but I'm feeling hopeful... I'm soooo over the moon happy for you... I bet you have a GIRL!! watch... :haha: I'll keep you posted trust... :lol: Now schedule your doctors appointment and start taking prenatals right away... I bet you OH is soo happy as well... your going to be an awesome mommie!! :hugs:

Wow congratulations Ray Anne! H&H 9 months. I've heard of so many people who have "taken a break" and then it's just happened. Well done!

congrats rayeanne im soooooo happy for u it is well deserved!
wow this month i have been feeling wierd, normally my boobs hurt but only my nipples are im 6dpo and for the last 3 days have been having af type cramps which is wierd so early before my period, im very cranky and tired just the last two days and at 5dpo during the night i got a twinge pain for bout ten mins but im sleeping alot but this could be all leading up to my af :-( i took soya this month and i ovulated at day 17 (got a positive opk day 16) so i had :sex: day 15, 16 and 17 and used conceive plus, put legs in the air and had an orgasm after OH :spermy: sorry tmi! i have really white cm and alot of it! but i feel like im out don't feel like i had enough sex i should of had sex on day 18 too :-( awh i hate this

Hopin&prayin - have you tested yet? I have a good feeling for you xx

Who is testing 4/5? This is my 4th month ttc. I am 11dpo and my symptoms are...pink discharge after we :sex: and he :spermy: in me. Sore throat last night, still hurts a tad bit today. DH says my veins on bbs are darker. Peeing a lot but that's kinda normal. Twinges on left side. Migraine for 2 days. FATIGUE FATIGUE FATIGUE!!!! :sleep:

Sticky baby dust to all!!!
:dust:

I have got thrush now... whats going on. First Cystitis now this.

Boobs hurt a little bit but not much other than this I have no other obvious symptoms. x

:dust:

Back just started hurting. Can't get off the couch!!! Ughhhh so tired!

update....i tested yesterday and got bfn at 13dpo today i am 14dpo af is due and no sign of her...this morning i have horrible nausea. And threw up 1x its worse then it had been the last few days at about 2 or 3am i had a sharp pain in my right boob..never had it before...everything else is pretty much the same for me not sure when i will be testing again

Update.... I've just tested and got a BFN at 11dpo. I ended up getting my first ever evap line too... Annoying. x

Congrats - all the best for you!!!xxx

Hopin & Prayin - have you tested yet? I wish you luck.xx

Hi ladies!

Rayanne - I was so happy to see you're preggers. My doctor was supposed to have me on Fermera and with an IUI this month... but he was gone on a conference when we were supposed to have it done. Booo! So I was very happy to see you got pregnant AFTER all that! And with Pre-Seed (we used it this month for the first time)!

I'm 12 DPO, the stuff I've really noticed is:
High temps! Oh my, I don't think they've ever been this steadily high! (check out my chart!)
A little nausea
Cramping, starting today (hopefully not AF!)
Hot flashes
Clumsiness
Lots of creamy CM

Those are the big ones. No breast tenderness (at least any more than normal with AF). Eeek - now that I write that, it doesn't sound like much. Hoping for that BFP after two years of trying!

What do you all think of my chart? I think it looks so promising!

Hi ladies!

Rayanne - I was so happy to see you're preggers. My doctor was supposed to have me on Fermera and with an IUI this month... but he was gone on a conference when we were supposed to have it done. Booo! So I was very happy to see you got pregnant AFTER all that! And with Pre-Seed (we used it this month for the first time)!

I'm 12 DPO, the stuff I've really noticed is:
High temps! Oh my, I don't think they've ever been this steadily high! (check out my chart!)
A little nausea
Cramping, starting today (hopefully not AF!)
Hot flashes
Clumsiness
Lots of creamy CM

Those are the big ones. No breast tenderness (at least any more than normal with AF). Eeek - now that I write that, it doesn't sound like much. Hoping for that BFP after two years of trying!

What do you all think of my chart? I think it looks so promising!

Yes, I was in complete SHOCK that I got pregnant after so many months of IUI's! They say it happens as soon as you stop trying, I guess for me, that's the truth! :happydance:

It of course depends on the fertility issue. We have male factor (4% morphology), so it WAS possible to get pregnant, but we tried for a year BEFORE going to a FS.

Your symptoms sound promising, and I have NO idea how to read a chart :haha:

My main and number 1 symptom was sore bb's. I have implants, and was about to make an appt. with my Dr. to see what was wrong with the left one haha. It hurt SO SO bad!! Then the pain went to the other one, and they just really hurt, like shooting pains.

Good luck, tons and tons of :dust: to you!!! Keep us updated!

Congrats - all the best for you!!!xxx

Hopin & Prayin - have you tested yet? I wish you luck.xx

No need to, I got a very unexpected visit from the :witch: I'm shocked as all get out considering... I'm OK... next time not going to stress myself over it and just go with it attitude... If it happens it happens...

Don't give up hope ladies... Give it another day and retest!! FX'd you all get your :bfp:

Good Luck ladies ... I hope to hear some good news soon!!

hi girls,

11dpo today and my stomach is gurgling non stop...not so much noisy but i feel like things are moving in there. At first i thought maybe it was gas, but i haven't been passing gas and it is not so much painful as it is a weird feeling. Is anyone else experiencing this??

12 DPO and my lower back hurts.

Took a test early and it was a BFN :(
Hopefully in a few days it will be BFP!

The wait is killing me, it's my first month trying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583