Any ladies at 11 dpo..Llist all your symptoms!! From 1-15dpo ;)

Still no AF....I told a friend here and she's making a doctor's appointment for me with her ob-gyn (I'm in Italy and, while I speak Italian, I'm still confused with the whole medical system!). So, HOPEFULLY I will get some answers soon....I just want a blood test to show me if I am or not. Because if not, I would like to be checked for cysts (my mom had PSOS). Anyway, I will keep you all posted!!!! Best of luck xoxo

WOOHOOO NO AF is a GREAT THING!! Good Luck hun and yeah the medical system does stink... Fingers crossed for ya, a blood test is a sure thing either yes or no. Good that your friend is helping you out thats great!! Keep us posted!!

Hi hopin&prayin,
Haven't been on in a cpl of days, just back on and seen the witch got you :-( sorry to hear that but you have a really good attitude....good luck next cycle hun xx

Hi hopin&prayin,
Haven't been on in a cpl of days, just back on and seen the witch got you :-( sorry to hear that but you have a really good attitude....good luck next cycle hun xx

She DOES have a really good attitude! All her posts make me smile:flower: I realize that this whole process can be looked at as enjoyable (getting to know our bodies) or torcher....just depends on how we look at it! So thanks for the help, H&P!!!! :hugs:

I put myself through pure torture!! Never again!! The whole thought of getting preg. consumed me and I obsessed over everything.

Too stressful. lol. I'm leaving it in natures hands for now.

:hugs: Yes she's gotten alot of ladies here grrrr... There is always next month... and yes its pure torture how PMS can mock early pregnancy signs, some women don't have any symptoms and end up pregnant... Lucky them... Ourturn will come.. Chin up and pamper yourself until the next round :lol:

Thank you ladies... I just look at it this way someday it will be my turn :)

Well, I tested yesterday morning and got a very very faint line on ic and a very very faint line on FR. So I started to get really excited thinking that I would get a darker line this morning and its even fainter. My heart sank. Could this mean a chemical? or has this happened to anyone else who got a darker line a few days later?

I'm not exactly sure when I ovulated but i am guessing i'm anywhere from 11 to 14 dpo. AF is suppose to arrive on Monday.

I've attached a photo (hope it works, not sure how clear it is) The left test is yesterdays which is darker (still really really faint though) and the right one is this morning which is hardly visible. The tests are first response early but I broke them open to check they wasn't evap lines or anything (went a bit crazy).

I'm freaking out a little. Would love some advice girls Thank you x

up-date.... I actually think these could be evaps.. ive been researching other threads. I held the test stick in the pee for longer than 5 seconds too... whoops half asleep... do you think that would have given my these evap lines

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 73
had a still baby back in october and wanting to be preg again badly. currently on primolute for disfunctional utirine bleeding but taking triger everymonth. took one on tuesday 12th. today is 1dpo. and the wait begins. will track my symptoms and see what happens. my follicle growth is great although before i had my last pregnancy it was ver very very bad had to take tamoxfene to enhance folicle growth and it barely worked got only 13 to 14 mm on days 14 each month. this time round i went on a diet eating vegies mainly drinking lots of water and sage every month the follicle growth is great but i need the trigger because on primolut will keep posted

Hi.

My AF was on the 8th April and took clomid 50g on 3-7 days. I am 11 dpo, not due till the 4th May. The past few days, ive had AF like cramps, sometimes painful, sharp pains in uterus aching pelvic and hips, constipation, very sharp pains in my boob, nodding off alot and hungry.. my eyes feel blurry from time to time and have sharp pains and flutters in my abdomen. I did have CM but that seems to have gone. This is the first time on clomid and not sure what to expect in side effects. Has anyone had clomid and had some symptoms and had a BFP? we have been trying for over a year now and pray this is it. I do not get AF signs till the day before im due and i have at least a week yet for AF. Prob way to early to test at the moment, but hoping someone out there can help. Im 39 years old and feel like im running out of time. :( Hope to hear some replies soon.

Thanks in advance
Saika
UPDATE:
Also nausea is like car sickness,, had it for the past 5 days now.. the dizziness has calmed down alot and tummy is constantly hungry. Nausea isnt a pms symptom, so it must be because im preg.. im due on the 4th and trying to hold out as long as i can.. Also cm is back, a little watery..

ANYONE had these symptoms and get a BFP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"