Any Ladies CD 1 and hoping for a Thanksgiving BFP JOIN ME

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Well im CD 1 and hoping to get my BFP in November. Anyone else?

Maybe we could all meet here an share our TWW and rant together. :haha::thumbup:

Anyone wanna Join Me??

I'll join you! I'm CD2 today and really hoping it happens this month--you know, same as the last several :haha:. If it doesn't happen this month, pretty sure we'll be taking a few months break so as to minimize risk of missing my brother's wedding next September. Considering still trying November cycle start if it doesn't happen this cycle but feeling like it could cut it close. We'll see.

Good luck and baby dust!

Well sending you lots of :dust: this cycle! And thanks for joining me. :)

Hi Tink1of5 and MrsG09! There is a small group of us who are TTC and on CD1-4. We started a tread yesterday morning! Please join us! :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2242597-new-day-new-cycle-cd1-ttc-1-a.html

I am cd7 so nothing to report. About to start bd hope we catch it this month.

Hello :)
CD 5 and really going for it this month. Heavy on soy iso and hoping for the best . Good Luck :)

Hi again bubbles. I am very relaxed this month well for now anyways. I started my new job on monday so something to distract me. Plus I think in 60 days I should have benefits so I will stay relaxed until then and hope for the best.

Baby love - that's the best way to be is relaxed. Although it can be really tough at times. Sending lit's of :dust:

Baby love whats your new job? I was thinking of being relaxed, but as I start my doc appts this month I figured go gung ho until january. That marks a year and probably break time.We'll see what the doc says on 10/25. I suspect no ovulation or sperm/ph problem.I am on my second round of soy iso. First month felt nada like everyone else has. But we'll see. Any plans this weekend girls? We are going to see George Lopez tomorrow with a bunch of friends and then my mother in law coming for the weekend and taking my Nan out to dinner for her 85th Birthday. Super excited :)

Sounds like lots of fun bubbles. Nothing going on for us this weekend. :( kinda wish there was to keep me busy

Baby love whats your new job? I was thinking of being relaxed, but as I start my doc appts this month I figured go gung ho until january. That marks a year and probably break time.We'll see what the doc says on 10/25. I suspect no ovulation or sperm/ph problem.I am on my second round of soy iso. First month felt nada like everyone else has. But we'll see. Any plans this weekend girls? We are going to see George Lopez tomorrow with a bunch of friends and then my mother in law coming for the weekend and taking my Nan out to dinner for her 85th Birthday. Super excited :)

I got a job as a corporate accounting assistant for an oil and gas operating company. Have lots of fun bubbles and I am crossing my fingers for you:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->