Any ladies cd3?

pebbles10

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm on cd3 of my treatment- very excited about it( long time waiting for it). :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I was wondering if anyone was on a similar cycle, which we can chat to each other.:hugs::hugs:

Sending baby dust to everyone :dust::dust:

I'm cd6 on first round of Clomid, so close ish :) best of luck!

hi,

I am CD 3 today too, i have 31 days cycle everymonth, bast last month messed up bcoz of HSG test, hoping to get BFP this month

sending baby dusts to you all who trying this month

hi,

I am CD 3 today too, i have 31 days cycle everymonth, bast last month messed up bcoz of HSG test, hoping to get BFP this month

sending baby dusts to you all who trying this month

Hi,
Hoping its your month too.
Good luck.xx

Oh thanks ladies, great that were all close together on cycle days.
Hope we can stay in touch and see how we're all doing.
It was my second day of self injecting puregon- I think I'm getting of it now:/
It will be worth it in the end.
Hope you all are ok.xx

Cd7 today and going for my scan in 2 days to see if my eggs have grown! Fingers crosses.
Hope everyone is doing ok.xx

Can I join?? I'm CD 3 today of cycle #4 after BC. My cycle is usually 28-30 days with a LP of 10-11. Trying B6 (100 mg) this cycle to help increase my LP. Feeling really optimistic this cycle.

Can I join?? I'm CD 3 today of cycle #4 after BC. My cycle is usually 28-30 days with a LP of 10-11. Trying B6 (100 mg) this cycle to help increase my LP. Feeling really optimistic this cycle.

Hi, of course.xxxx
Glad to hear your feeling optimistic , me too.
Feeling excited this month. Having a scan on my dd birthday to see if my eggs have grown! Fingers crossed. I'm now cd7 I don't have regular cycles as have pcos, trying for nearly 2 years now there helping me...:)
Hope you have a good month.
Let me know how you get on.xx

Heya, mind if i join?

I'm on CD 4, first month off the mini pill. This month i'm going to try figure out my cycle, i had a 28 day cycle before my LG and whilst on mini pill with a few extra days on a couple cycles, so i'm hoping it will go back to that quite easily fingers crossed!

Will be using opks to track ov, hoping it will be around 6th feb :) xx

Heya, mind if i join?

I'm on CD 4, first month off the mini pill. This month i'm going to try figure out my cycle, i had a 28 day cycle before my LG and whilst on mini pill with a few extra days on a couple cycles, so i'm hoping it will go back to that quite easily fingers crossed!

Will be using opks to track ov, hoping it will be around 6th feb :) xx

Hi there, it's always good to try and work out your cycle. Hope it goes back for you too.xxx
Let me know how you get on Hun.xx

Well cycle is going ok, got my scan tomorrow. The docs think I have a good egg growing slightly bigger then the rest. :)
I've finished all my injections now so hopefully my body will work right or I will have to have an iui soon.c
Hope everyone is doing good.xxx

Haven't gotten a positive OPK yet but it's still early. Hope to O in the next 7 days so the BD starts tonight!

Haven't gotten a positive OPK yet but it's still early. Hope to O in the next 7 days so the BD starts tonight!

Hi I hope you get a positive opk soon.
I had my iui yesterday so I'm now in the the tww. Seems a long way off.
Good luck

Hey girls,

I got my first positive opk on Tuesday and according to ff I ovulated yesterday - I was quite crampy in the morning with a sore lower back, felt like af was on her way!

I'm now 1dpo, hoping this tww won't drag! Xx

Hey girls,

I got my first positive opk on Tuesday and according to ff I ovulated yesterday - I was quite crampy in the morning with a sore lower back, felt like af was on her way!

I'm now 1dpo, hoping this tww won't drag! Xx

I'm hoping it goes quick for you. Xxxx
Good luck

Got a positive OPK on CD12!!! That means I ovulated today. Very shocked since I usually O CD 16-18...guess the vitamin B6 is working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->