Any ladies need ntnp buddies? I do

Abii

Mommy to 5 perfect kids & #6 otw♡
Reaction score
Hey ladies:wave:
I am in need of some ntnp buddies and this will be our thread to chat, rant, send pics, etc.
I was going to do a test list for anyone who joins so we can keep track of our cycles and our buddies' cycles:thumbup: so now I will tell you a-little about myself:mrgreen:
My name is Abi and my hubby is Nick. We got married on Jan/14th/2012, he's my better half <3 we found out on Nov/9/2011 that we were expecting our first child together, Ms.Zoai Lee-Anna was born on July/16th/2012 @ 7:30pm weighing in at a whopping 9lbs 12oun 21in, she is beautiful, perfect and getting too big too fast(almost 11 months already:cry:). We had a mmc(missed miscarriage) on Feb/3rd/2013, we were very heartbroken and I did not forgive myself for along time(rip beautiful angel:angel:), but now we are coping better and have decided to ntnp for #2!:happydance::wohoo:
I was on bcp for 2 months to regulate my cycles, and just finished my last pack, waiting for my af and then its ntnp:happydance:
Hoping for :blue: this time around, send us some blue dust:dance:
Thanks ladies for reading:flow:
:dust::dust: sending lots of dust to you guys:hugs2:

I need a buddy! :flower:
We're on cycle #2 of ntnp, we have a 5 year old dd and we're ready for another lil bundle!
I'm 27, OH is 28, planning to get married in the future but it's not a huge deal to us tbh. We're just happy to bumble along arm in arm through life!
We're hoping for a blue bundle this time too!
Of course, either would be fine as long as baby is healthy!

BABY DUST TO ALL!!! :dust::dust:

I need a buddy! :flower:
We're on cycle #2 of ntnp, we have a 5 year old dd and we're ready for another lil bundle!
I'm 27, OH is 28, planning to get married in the future but it's not a huge deal to us tbh. We're just happy to bumble along arm in arm through life!
We're hoping for a blue bundle this time too!
Of course, either would be fine as long as baby is healthy!

BABY DUST TO ALL!!! :dust::dust:
Yay:haha: welcome new buddy:hugs:
Awh awesome:flower: we also dont mind as long as they are healthy but blue would be a nice change haha since I spent alot of time in pink isles already:haha:
Sending blue dust your way:thumbup:
How are your cycles? mine are about 34 days(according to period tracker) but wont know until af starts:wacko: haha

Mine are nice regular 28 to 29 day cycles. My period was out of wack this month and mostly spotting so I don't really know which point in my cycle I am, the spotting started on the 28th, so I think I will count from there!:thumbup:

Hello! I'd like some buddies! :)

We're ntnp for #1, I'm normally regular as anything on a 34 day cycle, but currently having an odd limbo cycle and don't know what's going on! 18 days late now and BFN, thinking I just didn't ovulate last month, but rather than drive myself insane I'm just waiting to see how it works itself out!

I'm 31, he's 26, been together almost two years and we got engaged in April this year. On the way to buying our first house, so it's all quite exciting :D

Lots of ladies on here chart and use ovulation kits and stuff, but I can't really see me getting into that, I'd forget to take my temps or wake up at different times and it'd be a massive waste of time! Reckon we'll be in the ntnp crew for the forseeable :)

Wishing you both lots of luck!

Wishing you luck too!
Yeah, I don't temp or do any of those things, I would forget or get confused!
My body does what it pleases anyway so I'll just go along with it and see what happens!
Baby dust to all! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Mine are nice regular 28 to 29 day cycles. My period was out of wack this month and mostly spotting so I don't really know which point in my cycle I am, the spotting started on the 28th, so I think I will count from there!:thumbup:
Dang, lucky haha. I had normal 28 days cycles before I had my daughter, then they got out of control for a few months(i bled for nearly 3 n 1/2 months after giving birth and they couldn't tell me why) so thats when I got on birth control for 2 months. I should of gotten my af(aunt flo/period) today but it hasn't come yet. I was expecting it today and very excited about ntnp so its kind of a bummer that my af is late, I hope it doesn't push my ovulation date back:/
Hello! I'd like some buddies! :)

We're ntnp for #1, I'm normally regular as anything on a 34 day cycle, but currently having an odd limbo cycle and don't know what's going on! 18 days late now and BFN, thinking I just didn't ovulate last month, but rather than drive myself insane I'm just waiting to see how it works itself out!

I'm 31, he's 26, been together almost two years and we got engaged in April this year. On the way to buying our first house, so it's all quite exciting :D

Lots of ladies on here chart and use ovulation kits and stuff, but I can't really see me getting into that, I'd forget to take my temps or wake up at different times and it'd be a massive waste of time! Reckon we'll be in the ntnp crew for the forseeable :)

Wishing you both lots of luck!
Hello and welcome:hugs::thumbup::flower:
So far we have the same cycle length if my af would just hurry up lol. Its weird that your 18 days late and getting bfn's hmm, do you get ovulation pains or anything? almost everytime I ovulated before I got on birth control I could tell when it was time because my cramps would be similar to af cramps but they are less intense and alot lower in the stomach.
Awh congrats on your engagement and almost new home:thumbup: that sounds wonderful! We rent right now and I wish we could buy so we can do more stuff to the house but we dont plan to live here forever so we just decided to wait haha.
Yes I was on the ttc thread for over a year because we tried for our daughter and it was insane. Testing everyday for a opk surge, then testing body temp and cervical mucus and don't even get me started on all the pregnancy tests I used to take:haha: Im a bit of a poas addict:dohh:. All that fun stuff haha, but we used pre-seed and conceived our daughter right away. This time we want it to happen more 'naturally' so we will try without anything for a few months and if we don't have any luck will go to more measures. Last time it took so long because I didn't have enough cm for the sperm to travel, but now that I've had a child and been on bcp it might be different:thumbup:
Are you guys hoping for a gender?
Goodluck on your ntnp journey:flower:

Hello ladies. I'd love to join the thread. My intro is: I am a mother of 3(previous marriage to a jackass) but wonderful babies out of it. My husband:wedding:(we were married Jan 12 of this year) is 28 no kids and truly my soulmate. We want a :baby: of our own but after a mmc in dec '12 and a mc on Vday. we took a break. The md isn't counting the mmc as a mc at all. So they gave us 2 cycles before we could try again. We are past that but I am tired of the stress and anxiety that comes with charting and opk's. They make me neurotic about getting pregnant. So here we are NTNP and seeing what happens. I think not knowing and stressing it will give us a better chance at a healthy pregnancy. Im looking for buddies that I can discuss my concerns without feeling pressure to chart like crazy lol. I am a diehard 31 day cycle girl. I O exactly 14 days after :af:. We have been :sex: the last couple of days and ive noticed from the last 2 mcs any time from cd day 10 to 14 we tend to make a baby, so sticky :dust: to all of us!!!

Hello ladies. I'd love to join the thread. My intro is: I am a mother of 3(previous marriage to a jackass) but wonderful babies out of it. My husband:wedding:(we were married Jan 12 of this year) is 28 no kids and truly my soulmate. We want a :baby: of our own but after a mmc in dec '12 and a mc on Vday. we took a break. The md isn't counting the mmc as a mc at all. So they gave us 2 cycles before we could try again. We are past that but I am tired of the stress and anxiety that comes with charting and opk's. They make me neurotic about getting pregnant. So here we are NTNP and seeing what happens. I think not knowing and stressing it will give us a better chance at a healthy pregnancy. Im looking for buddies that I can discuss my concerns without feeling pressure to chart like crazy lol. I am a diehard 31 day cycle girl. I O exactly 14 days after :af:. We have been :sex: the last couple of days and ive noticed from the last 2 mcs any time from cd day 10 to 14 we tend to make a baby, so sticky :dust: to all of us!!!

Hi! :hi:
So sorry to hear about your losses, lets hope you get a nice sticky bean this time! :hugs:

I'm currently cd8, I think! So waiting for the bid O, anyone near me in their cycle? To the ladies waiting for af, just this once I hope she shows up for you, but next month she can take a hike! :dust::dust:

Hi I'd love to join you ladies :flower:
I am 24, 25 next week! And oh is 25. This is our first cycle of NTNP #2. We are hoping for a :blue: this time round but would be happy either way of course :) we have been married almost 3 years.
I am on cd 27 but have irregular cycles (28 some months, 31 or 32 others and the odd time 35!) so not exactly sure when I ovulated or when af is due!! Although I think I ovulated around day 16 and again think my period will come around day 32. But we shall see!

:hi: ladies!! I wouldnt mind a buddy! We are on cycle..hmm 2? of ntnp. I stopped taking birth control last month and Im currently on my first period after stopping birth control.

I wrote a big long me and my family biography in my journal below, if you get bored and want to read it :haha: so Ill cut it short! Im Ashton married to Benjamin. We have Dominic our oldest and Anthony the baby. We live in hot ass Arizona but will be leaving next June. My husband is in the US military so we move lots!

My hubby and I have gotten to a stable moment of our lives and we're TTC but have recently decided we're not going to be determined for it but if it happens, it happens. <3

Welcome ladies!!:friends::hugs2::dance: glad to have you all here:flower: I will start our testing list soon, just waiting to see how many ladies are going to join us:thumbup:

Floridamomma: welcome!! sorry about your losses:nope: I also had a mmc in feb so I know its one of the hardest things we can go through, hope your starting to feel better. We also ttc our daughter(we tried for over a yr) and I was going crazy with charting, testing, temping, it was just so exhausting that honestly when we conceived her I was not even enjoying it:dohh: as bad as that sounds, glad you guys decided to ntnp because it will be much less stressful on you and I heard wen your relaxed and enjoying yourself is when its more likely to happen, so get kinky girl! haha jkjkjk:haha:

Punk_Mum86: How are you doing hun?

Cmf: did you test again? is your af still late?

WanaBaba: We are also trying for :blue: this time:thumbup: sending lots of blue dust your way! hope you get your bfp soon!:flower:

daddiesgift: sounds like we are in almost the exact boat haha. Are you still on your af? I am, have been on mine for about 3 days. Have anywhere from 29cds -35 lol its insane sometimes. I get bored alot so will probably read your bio in a while:haha:
You dont live too far from me, I live in Cali. We went to Arizona 2 years ago to visit my brother haha, it was hott as hell and it was winter! lmao:dohh: where are you guys moving to?

Caityeebug95: Awh well congrats, welcome, and sending baby dust your way! hope you get your bfp soon. When we first ttc it took us awhile, but its worth it, I promise:thumbup::flower:

Afm: Well today is day 3 on af, cannot wait for it to be over lol. I wanna start ntnp already. I hate when Im on my af and I just really want to :sex::sex: my husband lol it sucks. Anywhoo xP my daughter decided she was ready to start pulling herself up yesterday, so now she stands while holding onto things and I cant believe how fast shes growing, I miss her newborn days. Sending dust to all of you ladies:hugs:

Abii- This is the third day aunt flow has visited :haha: not sure what my cycles are looking like now since I stopped birth control last month and this is the first AF since I stopped. But usually they are pretty long!

Its not so much the hotness as it is the dryness! I can deal with hot if I didnt feel like I was going to shrivel up and die! Its about 100 today blah! We will be moving to Georgia for 6 months while my husband attends school then who knows from there! Where ever Army sends us :winkwink:

May I join please ladies :)

I am 26, hubby is 27, we have been together a long long time, since I was 14. We have 1 daughter who is coming up to 8 months old and we are now ntnp for #2. I have pcos and had to have clomid to make me ovulate to conceive my daughter so not sure what will happen this time, I have a 35 ish day cycle at the moment :dust:

:bfp:good luck to all of us ladies I usually get a:bfp: on the 12th of the month(following the last pregnancies), but im trying to wait to :test: until after :af: and even then if its :bfp: im going to wait another month before I tell my husband and at least until 20weeks to tell everyone else due to mc. so until then im going to enjoy :sex: with my awesome husband. which by the way is a lot more fun when you are ntnp and hope for strong :spermy:

daddiesgift: Haha well mine has been 3 days too but due to my app its suppose to end tomorrow? I doubt it will but who knows haha.
And yeah thats understandable lol. That will be a nice change for awhile, I heard its green there:haha:

Mrs.B.: Of course you can join:flower: welcome:hugs2: sending lots of dust to you:]

floridamomma: Goodluck:flower: hope you get your bfp this month. Yes its true that the more relaxed you are and fun you have helps with the process, go get a sexy outfit haha:winkwink::haha:

Hi ladies!
I'm cd10/11 lots of ewcm the last few days, which is a bit strange for me! usually get it for only a day!
I have had super early bfp's before (7dpo) so I'm secretly hoping I'm ovulating early so I could get a fathers day bfp!!! :thumbup:

Hi ladies!
I'm cd10/11 lots of ewcm the last few days, which is a bit strange for me! usually get it for only a day!
I have had super early bfp's before (7dpo) so I'm secretly hoping I'm ovulating early so I could get a fathers day bfp!!! :thumbup:

I do too i usually get them by 12dpo on fathers day I'll be 9dpo so I'm crossing my fingers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->