any ladies on cycle day 1? feeling grumpy

tinadecember

Mummy to Evie and TTC
Reaction score
Well the horrible witch got me!

Can't really say I'm feeling down about it because we only had sex once around ovulation so it's our own fault really!

here's to a lovely October BFP!! let's kick this witches ass ladies xx

Hi, sorry to hear AF has come. I'm the same I've only DTD once around my ovulation time this month, but I did do it prior so just hoping for a little miracle to happen. Good luck for your next cycle! Lots of baby dust xx

Thanks hun, well we only officially decided to start trying again when ovulation was almost over with so I wasn't getting my hopes up.

Lots of baby dancing this month though! xx

My CD1 is tomorrow (or later on today but highly unlikely)

Good luck with this cycle!! xx

:sad2: that's not good! good luck for the coming month honey.

How long have you been TTC? x

Im about to start my 7th cycle (been trying since Feb)

Sometimes it gets to me but i am quiet hopeful.

OH thinks its going to happen in Oct/Nov time (i hope i get a BFP before 10th Dec-which would have been my EDD)

How long have you been trying? x

I'm cd1 today too. Quite disappointed, but at least I know now - I was 2 days late and it was driving me crazy! Fingers crossed for next month x

Im due today ladies, but so far nothing. Tested yesterday, BFN, so I may be joining you.... :-(

This will only be our second month of trying, but it will be my third pregnancy if when I do get my BFP.

The last 2 times it has happened quite quickly so I'm hoping it follows suit and I don't have to wait too long.

I'd like one in October then I can unveil my 12 week scan in a christmas card to our parents. That would be amazing :happydance:

I'm in total agony with AF pains this morning. How nice would it be for 9 whole months with no periods? ahhh bliss xx

Well I am supposed to be...waiting for her arrival any moment now. I am excited to start the new cycle, though. Last month was our first month of really 'trying' but we kind of half-arsed it. This cycle I plan to be a little more.......umm thorough! LOL

:sex:
Well I am supposed to be...waiting for her arrival any moment now. I am excited to start the new cycle, though. Last month was our first month of really 'trying' but we kind of half-arsed it. This cycle I plan to be a little more.......umm thorough! LOL

Sounds just like how we've done it too! We started trying last month if you wanna call it that.

100% commitment this month though! lots of baby dancing

Hello everyone today is CD1 for me I thought for sure that I was going to get a BFP last cycle but here I am! I have been off BC for two months now and I am hoping that I am now regular. I will be trying SMEP this cycle.

CD1 of cycle 2 here! Starting OPKs on CD14 (I ov late, CD 24 last cycle!) and planning on BDing every other day before ov plus ov day itself and using preseed aswell. Fc all of this will do the trick :flower: :dust: to all!

CD1 of cycle 2 here! Starting OPKs on CD14 (I ov late, CD 24 last cycle!) and planning on BDing every other day before ov plus ov day itself and using preseed aswell. Fc all of this will do the trick :flower: :dust: to all!
I'm on cycle as well xx for you Buttercup!

Same to you Navy! Do you know when you ov? Just reading up about SMEP and it looks interesting, might try that next cycle if I don't get a BFP this time :flower:

I am using a app named My Days and according to that I O on the 18th

I plan to start BDing on CD8 and then every other day until I get a + OPK then I will BD three days straight.

Buttercup are trying anything?

For now the plan is to bd every other day from when AF goes (3 or so days) and on ov day aswell. Pretty close to smep I guess without the 3 days in a row after pos opk. DD was a surprise (I was on the pill and we only dtd once!!) so I feel like i'm going to have to work for it a bit this time lol!

Hi ladies I'm CD2 and this is the 1st month trying for no.2. Had a long cycle last month and knew this month was going to be 'the month' to start so was panicking but all is well - thank god! haha :haha:
I'm armed with loads of opks too....can't wait!
How are you all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->