any ladies on cycle day 1? feeling grumpy

Just counting down the days...I brought some OPKs from walmart on sale for $3.58 :-k but I am contemplating buying a CB. I am not familiar with the brand I brought

Hi Navyvet, how long are your cycles usually? Mine are between 27-34 days...
I may ov from day 15-20 ish so will be using opks as soon as AF goes!

My cycles are usually 27-31 days. My ov days are about the same as yours 15-20 ish since I will be trying the SMEP I will start testing on CD10...XX for you Curly

My cycles are usually 27-31 days. My ov days are about the same as yours 15-20 ish since I will be trying the SMEP I will start testing on CD10...XX for you Curly

What is the SMEP? I don't know what that is?! :haha: x

SMEP is the sperm meets egg plan. I will BD on CD8 then BD every other day until I get a positive OPK and then BD three consectutive nights once I do. I have read some positive results...it's worth a try; although my DH can't be put on a schedule :blush:

Hi how is everyone today? I'm on CD4....it's going slow....aaahhh
Navyvet - I think that's what we kinda did to conceive our son! x

Still not so patiently waiting for AF to go away here lol! We're on vacation Mon-Sun so i'm looking forward to a break and some nice family time :flower: Starting my OPKs shortly after that, hoping I ov a bit earlier than CD24 this time! :thumbup:

Snap buttercup CD4... not being patient either! Good timing for your break away! Have a great time :thumbup:

I think I Ovd between day 20-22 last month - I'm hoping this month isn't as long too! We're gonna try to gender sway girl this time so will be OPKing and looking for earliest days of ewcm (normally have 5)...I'm nervous to do this! Hubby REALLY wants a girl!

I have a truck load of opks....ridiculously hugely looking forward to using them! :haha:
x

Curly same here! CD4...Since I have never used OPKs before I keep reading the directions trying to make sure I will use them right when the time comes :wacko:

Gl with your girl sway curly! We don't have a preference really. I love the idea of having a boy to experience raising both genders but for some reason I have a feeling I'll have all girls lol!
Excited to start on the opks here too :) I've read on here that some ladies use them multiple times a day but I got a very positive one late afternoon/early evening so I'll just be testing daily at that time again. Last very light day of AF here, fc my last one for a while ;)

Hi girls,

Navyvet, ha which ones do you have? I have both cheapie ones and a pack of the clearblue smily/non-smily face!

Buttercup - Same here, last day of light af...getting slightly excited!
I don't think I'll be opking more than once a day - I don't want to drive myself mad! Especially as apparently we're supposed to be not having sex when it's positive if we want a girl and just before that?! Oh god....who knows when that'll be!

Hi girls,

Navyvet, ha which ones do you have? I have both cheapie ones and a pack of the clearblue smily/non-smily face!

Buttercup - Same here, last day of light af...getting slightly excited!
I don't think I'll be opking more than once a day - I don't want to drive myself mad! Especially as apparently we're supposed to be not having sex when it's positive if we want a girl and just before that?! Oh god....who knows when that'll be!

Curly I have both as well. CB with and without smileys. Since CB directs to us FMU I will use that at home for my morning test and the cheapies at work for the afternoon test.

How you feeling girls? I'm so excited! AF stopped now.....let the baby making begin!!
xxx

Hey ladies!

I'm cycle day 9 now, baby making has started. Im excited! hows everyone getting on?xx

CD8 for me we've started DTD :happydance: hopefully that can keep my mind of the waiting

Girls, how are you doing?

I got my positive opk tonight! Earlier than I thought although I'm defo pleased this cycle seems shorter than the last!

All doing ok? x

I'm pretty good as I also got a pos opk and temp dip yesterday! Much earlier than expected so now just waiting for a few more days of temps to confirm ov :) we bded yesterday and the day before and fc I can get one in today too ;) tww here I come! Looks like we'll be waiting it out together curly, fc for both of us :)

Yes you too! Opk neg this morning so defo finers crossed!!!

2 week wait here we come! Glad to have you with me to obess/go mad/advise etc :haha:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->