Any ladies pregnant with #3?

Kat05

Reaction score
Was it planned? A surprise? I'm pretty shocked that I am currently pregnant with #3! I've always thought that I'd have 2 kids! I'm still in a denial, lol! I am quite nervous too. I only have 1 younger brother. I am nervous how my kids will react to #3. When #3 will arrive, my daughter will be 6 & son will be 2. My husband is excited, as he only have 1 brother too. He always wanted 3 kids.

I'm pregnant with number 3. It was planned and I've always wanted three but I'm still super nervous about how it will affect my other two. I also find people are a lot more negative about the idea of having three kids whereas everyone expects you to have a second. I had a work colleague the other day who didn't know I'm pregnant telling me all the reasons why she would never want three kids! I would like someone to tell me that having three is great!! If my third is like my other two it will be a joy though as they're wonderful.

I'm pregnant with number 3... (For all my sins! Haha)
It was planned just not expected so soon! Was a bit of a shock to the system but I'm excited! It's scary to a degree as there is a huge gap between my current 2, and only 2 yrs between my dd and this baby. That will be a new experience for me! My dd is a complete nutjob too so how I'll cope is yet to be known lol

Im pregnant with number three and we kinda planned it. I have PCOS and first month of trying Vitex, we got preggo. I feel pretty good except for the mild cramping Im having today. I hope the days march on because these early days scare me:shrug:

I'm pregnant with number 3. It was planned and I've always wanted three but I'm still super nervous about how it will affect my other two. I also find people are a lot more negative about the idea of having three kids whereas everyone expects you to have a second. I had a work colleague the other day who didn't know I'm pregnant telling me all the reasons why she would never want three kids! I would like someone to tell me that having three is great!! If my third is like my other two it will be a joy though as they're wonderful.

I don't know why people think having many kids is so horrible! Its like everyone is upset at women who have more than two. It really makes me mad. I say have as many kids as you can pay for. Secretly i think they wish for more kids but don't have the courage to do it for fear of what "other" think. I don't care. All my children will be loved:cloud9:

Was it planned? A surprise? I'm pretty shocked that I am currently pregnant with #3! I've always thought that I'd have 2 kids! I'm still in a denial, lol! I am quite nervous too. I only have 1 younger brother. I am nervous how my kids will react to #3. When #3 will arrive, my daughter will be 6 & son will be 2. My husband is excited, as he only have 1 brother too. He always wanted 3 kids.

BTW, my children are 13, 3 and then a newborn next may. My kids although far in age, get along great!! They love each other:hugs:

Hi! I am early, hope I stay in this section!
Anyhow, the age gap between my current two daughters is 23 months, and that will be the exact gap again this time. I'm sure it will be chaotic, so I'm nervous and excited at the same time.

Hi I just found out at the weekend I'm expecting number 3 and am still in complete denial - I haven't even told my oh yet.. Having 3 was always our plan but not for another 2 years our so - my youngest is only 7 months. I feel like I could just cry all the time at minute I can't believe it's happening now. I feel so sad that I'm not even excited.

I think 3 children will be amazing - I'm the middle child of 3 and my older sister has 3 children too in fact I think everybody expected we would have 3 children to. My sisters and me plus my nieces and nephews are all equally spaced though so I'm not sure how different ours will be.

I am expecting #3 now as well. It came as a compleeeeeeeeeeeete shock! And yes, while I was actually tearing up and saying Thank you God for this blessing, my husband was in denial and shock. He said I faked the test lol. I told him there is NO way to fake a test! You either have the HcG or you don't. We just always assumed we were done and happy with one boy and one girl- ages 11 and 6. Our kids are happy. My family is super happy. And the baby is due on my husbands father's birthday (he passed away in 97') so that's a good little surprise.

I am currently pregnant with #3 although I always wanted more kids this pregnancy wasn't planned I had just started the natural family planning clinic then fell pregnant my son will be 18 months when the new baby comes my OH was in denial until my scan!

I'm expecting number 3! It was planned and we're very excited, I was in such shock when my frer turned positive though! This is our last baby so trying to savour every moment.

I'm pregnant with my 3rd. Everyone thinks I'm insane because my oldest is 13 and they knew I was close to the finish line of having some freedom of my own back that I got pregnant (planned) with my 2nd. They understood I wanted to try for a boy since first is a girl and the ideal number seems to be 2 kids.

Then, Dh and I felt bad for the 2nd baby for not having a "buddy" to play with and to have fun ripping presents open christmas morning since our first is too old to have "fun" with toys. We remember how bored our first one was with holidays being the only child and didn't want to repeat that.

Here we are with our planned 3rd child and not too many excited faces around us. "you're crazy to have two under the age of 3 and a teenager." Is what I've been receiving.

I don't think having a lot of kids is the real issue of why people think parents should stop at 2. I believe some people NOT ALL, INCLUDING MYSELF, but some believe the ones that keep having kids but are getting government aid are the ones they're frustrated with. You see they think "poor people" should be allowed to have a child like everyone else but not to exceed 2 because they're the ones paying for these children through taxes. I have no source to back up that theory it's just what I overhear people say. Again, NOT MYSELF, it's what I hear OTHER people saying, lol.

I am currently pregnant with #3 although I always wanted more kids this pregnancy wasn't planned I had just started the natural family planning clinic then fell pregnant my son will be 18 months when the new baby comes my OH was in denial until my scan!

Can I please ask how far along you are now? Have you found that you've bonded with the baby ok? I've only just found out so its very early but at the minute all I keep thinking is that I've let down my ds2 who is only 7 months and will be 16 months when the baby arrives.

Can I please ask how far along you are now? Have you found that you've bonded with the baby ok? I've only just found out so its very early but at the minute all I keep thinking is that I've let down my ds2 who is only 7 months and will be 16 months when the baby arrives.

Hi I am 26 weeks (I still like to pop back into the first trimester threads!) I did bond ok but felt I could bond more so when I found out I was expecting another boy, my friend has 2 boys that have the same age gap as mine will and they are super close!I felt worried when I first found out that I had let my son down but your son will grow up with a sibling close in age and I am sure theyl have a special bond between them!

Hi I am 26 weeks (I still like to pop back into the first trimester threads!) I did bond ok but felt I could bond more so when I found out I was expecting another boy, my friend has 2 boys that have the same age gap as mine will and they are super close!I felt worried when I first found out that I had let my son down but your son will grow up with a sibling close in age and I am sure theyl have a special bond between them!

Thank you. I just feel so bad at the minute I'm struggling to see the positives. I thought of my youngest two being so close but that just made me feel bad for my oldest and the thought that he might feel left out! I just need to stop moaning and accept it!!!

Thank you. I just feel so bad at the minute I'm struggling to see the positives. I thought of my youngest two being so close but that just made me feel bad for my oldest and the thought that he might feel left out! I just need to stop moaning and accept it!!!

I am more concerned about my daughter adjusting as it was difficult when my son was born as she was used to the attention being all on her, I make sure we have one night a week which is our mother daughter time & we do something nice just the two of us when new baby is born I need to make sure we keep doing it!

I am more concerned about my daughter adjusting as it was difficult when my son was born as she was used to the attention being all on her, I make sure we have one night a week which is our mother daughter time & we do something nice just the two of us when new baby is born I need to make sure we keep doing it!

That's lovely, me and ds1 just grab whatever time we can when ds2 is asleep.

me! This one is kind of a surprise.. we weren't really preventing it because I wasn't expected to ovulate as early as I did.. I had a short cycle (or a long luteal phase.. one of the two) lol so I'm not even 100% on my due date.. just the best guess I have at the moment.

We won't be making a public announcement until after we get our ultrasound on the 24th, at the moment very few people know.

I have sixteen months between my two and it's a lovely age gap! It's been hard work at times but they are so close. I'm worried about the bigger age gap this time (it will be about four years) and I'm worried about how my two will take to it, especially my son as everyone always says the middle child gets a rough deal and he is such a mummy's boy. I don't think he will like sharing me with a baby, and especially as he will be starting school a few months after baby is due. The thing is I was super worried about having two kids when I just had one and it worked out great so I'm hoping the same will apply this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->