Any ladies starting first IUI in January?? Buddies Please..TTC 13 cycles

So the IUI didn't work:( 6dpiui I had the tiniest bit of light pink spotting which I thought was possibly implantation bleeding. Yesterday (11dpiui) I foolishly took a test and saw the faintest of lines got my hopes right up. Tonight, I started bleeding despite being on progesterone. And after I kept telling myself to stop analysing every little thing and to not test so early...
Ange I am so sorry to hear this, sending you lots of :hugs: tonight. It is so hard not to test early!

Im sorry :(
It may still be early though. I know some people who tested bfn early and then again on 14 or 15and bfp showed up..
is this your 2nd iui?

Thanks ladies. The pink spotting definitely got my hopes up. It's still early, but AF started last night. I've had some problems with short luteal phases so I may ask them to up the progesterone dosage for the next one.

It is only my first IUI for this round, so on to the next!!

I am on a B-complex and have tried Vitex as well. I talked to the nurse this morning and they are going to ask if my doctor can recommend a higher dose of progesterone. Right now I'm trying to decide if I should take a month off or go right into another round..

B6 worked for me but I am sure progesterone is best if you can get you hands on some. I am not sure why my doctor doesn't have me on it but I have heard it isn't any fun!

Maybe if my current isn't successful. I should know this weekend if it worked or not. March 8th would be my next IUI most likely.

I will find out tomorrow if I can do my next IUI in March, but I would be surprised if it was a problem:)

Think I will been in sync will you ladies. I was with youfor the jan iui. Feb natural. AF due 23rd Feb. Going for 50mg clomid day 2-6. First scan day 8. Here we go again...

I'm still waiting on the doctor to call me with my testosterone levels so I know if I can do March or if it's going to be a round of bcp. If I can do March IUI would take place until somewhere around the 20th

Good luck Lazydaisys! Got the call today and I am good to go, so I will be with you ladies for March.

fluterby429- when will you get your results? Fingers crossed for you!!

I'm hoping by tomorrow. That will have been a week since the draw

If it is too high, can you definitely start the month after bcp?

Okay I was fine up until today. Now im completely anxious and getting nervous. I do my blood test monday to see if iui#2 was successful.. but im not feeling different at all. I dont feel anything. Im pretty sure im not going to handle another failure as well as I handled the first. :(
This infertility crap sucks. I just want a baby! :( grrr sorry... just needed to vent

Okay I was fine up until today. Now im completely anxious and getting nervous. I do my blood test monday to see if iui#2 was successful.. but im not feeling different at all. I dont feel anything. Im pretty sure im not going to handle another failure as well as I handled the first. :(
This infertility crap sucks. I just want a baby! :( grrr sorry... just needed to vent

Jenny I know how you feel. Going through the same emotions right now myself. I am going into 12dpiui tomorrow. I was an idiot and tested this morning at 11dpiui with a bfn. I have had terrible cramps since yesterday. I mean super painful cramping. I couldn't sleep last night they hurt so bad. My uterus feels super tight and I don't think I have ever felt this type of cramping before which is giving me a little bit of hope, but I am pretty sure af is on her way. Keeping my fingers crossed for the both of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->