Any ladies starting first IUI in January?? Buddies Please..TTC 13 cycles

ksar and Jenny I hope you both are pleasantly surprised!!!

No it's not a definite that I can start after a month of BCP. I will have to get the levels checked again from what I understand

Sorry you are both feeling so anxious:( I also hope you are pleasantly surprised. Waiting another weekend to find out will be tough. And there is nothing wrong with testing early- we all do it!

fluterby429 - any news today?

So cramps are gone thank goodness, but still got a bfn at 12dpiui :(

Pretty sure I am out this month and hope af quits prolonging my agony and just shows so I can start the next cycle haha!

Ok free testosterone is normal but total is slightly high at 53. Gotta start BCP at next cycle. No IUI until at least April. I'm so bummed

Fluterby, sorry you can't start IUI till April. That must be so frustrating. Are you taking any vitamins or medication to help lower your testosterone levels?

I tested again this morning at 13dpiui and another bfn. I just want af to start so I can move on...this is so difficult. I really don't understand how it failed a second time. There must be something seriously wrong with me and I am so frustrated by not knowing what it is. I mean the sperm are washed so only the best of the best are placed directly in my uterus. They don't have far to swim or go through the trenches of cervical mucus. I most likely ovulated because of the trigger with 2 follicles and yet it still doesn't work! I just don't get it! How in the world does anybody get pregnant. This is so frustrating. I almost don't even want to do another iui and just push for ivf when we get back from our cruise in July.

kscar I hope it's just a late bfp. I don't get it either how a good IUI doesn't work. TTC is frustrating. The BCP should lower my T level. That's the whole point. But I'm also on 1000mg of met. My Total T was 90 a year and half ago so progress is being made. I'm just pissed that it was so high when I started seeing an RE in Dec 2011 and they did nothing about it

Sorry it has been postponed for another month:( You must be so frustrated. I hope March flies by for you..

kscar- sorry to hear about the bfn. I have never understood when IUIs do not work. It seems so simple, especially if there is no major male factor preventing it. We are doing the same as you- pushing the IVF. I booked our consultation with another clinic (the one in the U.S.) so we can make sure that everything is set for the summer when I am off work and have more time for everything.

jenny- any news from you??

Just trying to keep it together at this point lol
My birthday is tomorrow and my husband arranged a full day of fun out with a few friends since he has to work all day, so im just focusing on that right now. I test monday with the blood test, but not feeling too hopeful :/
I just feel like if it did work that I should at least have some feeling of success. Idk...
Just pretty bummed.

I don't get why iuis font work, everything is right but -oh no!

Sorry flutterbye that you have to wait:-( x

Flutterby that is good you are making progress, but I would be upset too that it was brushed aside several years ago until now. Hopefully the bcp will set things where they need to be. I actually have the opposite problem, high estrogen, but my doctor doesn't seem to think it is an issue. It was 80 at one point and they want it below 40. I started taking some maca root and was able to lower it to 57 just after one month. Still high, but much better.

Jenny, hang in there. I know it is harder said than done, but you still have a good shot at this! Happy birthday as well!

Took another test today and I swear I saw something, but I think I am just grasping at straws or it is an evap line. Dh said something is there, but I am pretty certain its an evap line. I also had some pink stuff when I wiped today. I think 14dpiui would be too late for implantation bleeding and it most likely is af getting geared up. We shall see. I most likely will start af tomorrow, but if I don't I'll test again in the morning.

Thanks guys!
And definitely have my fx'd for everyone. Ill find out tomorrow morning. So wish me luck! :)

So af arrived this morning like expected. I actually took it pretty well. I think I had mentally prepared myself. So on with iui #3!

Jenny best of luck tomorrow!

Kscar that's a bummer! So sorry girl. Glad you took it ok. They say that a lot of times IUI #3 is the key!

Sorry kscar:( Glad you are feeling OK about it and looking forward to IUI # 3!

Jenny--any news yet???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->