Any ladies starting first IUI in January?? Buddies Please..TTC 13 cycles

Thanks Ange! I am already feeling better. I just went to the gym and pushed myself to the limit. I think that was a nice stress release.

This truly is frustrating, but I am sure everything will turn out in the end. Now I just have to make a list of questions for my RE appointment on Monday.

Bummer!!! So sorry girl. I would write down all your ?'s and fire away at this point. You'll eventually figure everything out and end up with your baby. You are way more patient than I am. Big hugs to you

This third time is killing me. I test Monday and of course I don't feel anything. I'm just feeling so bitter. :( idk..
Just so frustrated and feel like no one around me really understands

Hang in there Jenny! You never know and my fingers are crossed that it works for you this time!

So my body is being quite evil today. This morning I had a little red in my cm, which I assumed meant af was here, but after that nothing the rest of the day! I never spot before af. I typically go straight to a heavy flow, so what is going on?!? I felt like I was dealing with the disappointing bfn's just fine until I got this glimmer of implantation hope. Please knock some sense back into my head ladies! Af is supposed to show tomorrow. Currently 14dpiui.

Hope it's implantation spotting.

I did my 2nd iui yesterday. This time I'm achey all over today. Started progesterone pessaries this time -so I was warned by the nurse not to symptom spot so I'm going try to remember that.

Best of luck lazydaisys!

I started af today so the spotting was just a false alarm. I never spot before af so that was weird, but maybe it was because of the clomid.

Meeting with the RE tomorrow to discuss IVF. I am pretty certain I am finished with iui's and ready to move onto IVF. It is going to be hard to give up the control issue I have for the next couple of months, but I think dh and I need a break from ttc. I am hoping we can do IVF in June or July.

kscar clomid caused my period to do weird things and spotting was one of them. If my IUI doesn't work we will do IVF in June/July as well.

I have to call tomorrow to see about the blood draw. Idk if I need the to email the doctor for an Rx or if I can just go to the lab and have it done since I'm self pay. I'll have to do it by Tuesday if I want the results to be back in time. At that point I'll just stop the bcp sine my level will be what it will be at that point and the sooner AF will get here the sooner I can start and maybe not miss a wedding that is out of town bc of IUI day.

kscar clomid caused my period to do weird things and spotting was one of them. If my IUI doesn't work we will do IVF in June/July as well.

I have to call tomorrow to see about the blood draw. Idk if I need the to email the doctor for an Rx or if I can just go to the lab and have it done since I'm self pay. I'll have to do it by Tuesday if I want the results to be back in time. At that point I'll just stop the bcp sine my level will be what it will be at that point and the sooner AF will get here the sooner I can start and maybe not miss a wedding that is out of town bc of IUI day.
Good luck Fluterby! Hopefully you can plan your iui date around the wedding. It is really frustrating how much assisted conception gets in the way of things. I am concerned about starting IVF in the summer because I have a lot of weddings to shoot and I can't cancel on a bride because I need to do an egg retrieval or whatever they need. I really don't want to push it off until next winter either. I have weddings booked up through December 2014 :(

that would be make it difficult. Everything that goes into it is so time sensitive/consuming. I have wedding I'm in July as well so I'll have to plan around that as well....grrrr

Krista, sorry girl. Bummed for you...but I bet you felt alot better after a great workout. It somehow manages to release the tension eh? I think taking a break from it may be just the ticket for you two. Don't you have a lovely cruise coming up? This is such an all consuming process, I know when we went to Jamaica last month I felt so much better about everything and didn't even think about TTC at all. The mental break was awesome, and came back with a better attitude about it all I think. Now, even back in the whirlwind, I feel relatively calm...
Jenny, hang in there. Sending good vibes to you! Fluterby, when did you say you were going to be doing the injections? It's no biggie really. My side effects have been minimal, a little bloated, a little moody, headache the first couple days...but all in all, not bad.
Anyway, afm, My day 7 scan showed 3 follies~ 7,7 and 6 mm. Tech said that was good, and 3 is a great number("you don't want to be another Jon and Kate right?") increased my stims a bit these last two nights so hopefully they've grown. I have been doing the acupuncture, fertility yoga, castor oil packs, clean diet. I believe I'm doing all i can do on my end so we will leave it in destiny's(and the DR's. lol) after that! Take care ladies!! Have a lovely day, I'll be checking in soon! :hugs:

That's awesome you have a bunch of weddings this summer! I'm just starting into photography, I've always loved it as a hobby until my friends started giving my name out lol now I do a bunch more. Do you mind if I ask what type of camera and lens you use? :) I always love any recommendations since I'm in the market for a new camera. I've always had Nikon though

That's awesome you have a bunch of weddings this summer! I'm just starting into photography, I've always loved it as a hobby until my friends started giving my name out lol now I do a bunch more. Do you mind if I ask what type of camera and lens you use? :) I always love any recommendations since I'm in the market for a new camera. I've always had Nikon though
I use the Canon 5d Mark iii as my main camera and the Canon 60d as my back up. I use various lenses to achieve different looks. Mostly the 50mm and 85mm for portraits. I like the 35mm for more artsy stuff and the 24-70mm for weddings.

I don't know much about Nikons since I started shooting with a Canon film camera when I was 11 haha! I never tried any other brands since, but Nikons are nice cameras from what I hear and many many professionals use them.

Krista, sorry girl. Bummed for you...but I bet you felt alot better after a great workout. It somehow manages to release the tension eh? I think taking a break from it may be just the ticket for you two. Don't you have a lovely cruise coming up? This is such an all consuming process, I know when we went to Jamaica last month I felt so much better about everything and didn't even think about TTC at all. The mental break was awesome, and came back with a better attitude about it all I think. Now, even back in the whirlwind, I feel relatively calm...
Jenny, hang in there. Sending good vibes to you! Fluterby, when did you say you were going to be doing the injections? It's no biggie really. My side effects have been minimal, a little bloated, a little moody, headache the first couple days...but all in all, not bad.
Anyway, afm, My day 7 scan showed 3 follies~ 7,7 and 6 mm. Tech said that was good, and 3 is a great number("you don't want to be another Jon and Kate right?") increased my stims a bit these last two nights so hopefully they've grown. I have been doing the acupuncture, fertility yoga, castor oil packs, clean diet. I believe I'm doing all i can do on my end so we will leave it in destiny's(and the DR's. lol) after that! Take care ladies!! Have a lovely day, I'll be checking in soon! :hugs:
Thanks ClairCath. I think I am taking this failure a lot better than most other months. I am actually really excited to have my life back for a few months and not think about ttc.

I just talked with my RE today and we are getting things in order for IVF. She gave me a massive packet to go over and sign wavers and such. We also have to attend a shots class, talk with financial planner, psychologist appointment and physicals. There is a wait for IVF so my RE said it is good we are wanting to start IVF in the summer, because the wait is so long. I have a good feeling that IVF will be our ticket to that bfp. It stinks we have to go down this route, but I am so thankful that the technology is available to us.

Glad to hear your injections are going well and you are keeping that positive attitude! Wishing you all the best!

Claire I go tomorrow for my blood draw to make sure my testosterone level went Dow enough. Them it's just waiting on AF. My last BCP is Sat but I'm wondering if I stop earlier it'll make AF come a little earlier. I'm trying to not miss a wedding. So femera should start sometime next week and injections probably next weekend

All good here...2 follies growing nicely. Up to 15 and 15.9 a third around 6ish. I hope two is good enough. Doc says i'm right on pace with where I should be so....he's thinking IUI Tuesday at this point. I believe I'll have one more scan to measure then trigger possibly Sunday night.
Other than feeling like a human pin cushion, a little bruising some spots and tired I am doing good.
Kscar, glad you are keeping a positive attitude about the IVF and yes, It is a bonus that we have these technologies to help us on our quests! Enjoy your break hun, you deserve it. Fluterby, still waiting? I stopped the BC pill exactly when the doc said to, I figure he's the expert so I will keep to his schedule. LOL And seriously don't be nervous about the injections. After a couple times it will seem like nothing.
have a great day ladies!:hugs:

I was only on the birth control to lower the testosterone so past the point of the blood draw there was no reason for it. I took it Wed night still. I didn't take it last night only bc I fell asleep. I was just going to finish it out. It was only until Sat anyway but oh well.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->