Any ladies starting first IUI in January?? Buddies Please..TTC 13 cycles

Good luck ksar, & yes those are definitely clomid side effects. My first month my ovulation day I felt like someone blew up a balloon in my uterus.

GOOD LUCK!

I'm on day 2 of clomid. No side effects yet but still having AF:-( dh is stressing about getting out of work for the iui. I've told my work about it, he really needs to tell his boss now.... Men are so annoying sometimes!! Xx. Oh maybe the clomid has kicked in after all! Lol xxx

Gingmg: Glad to know cd 13 is ok. I just need to trust my RE. So does your RE do the IUI 24 hours after or 36? I think ours does 24.

My husband is supposed to travel to DC for work and it was difficult convincing him to ask for a flight and day change for the IUI. I don't know for sure when that would be yet. My scan is on the 10th, so possibly the 11th. He was supposed to fly out on the 13th, but I made dh move his DC trip to the 16th just in case. I guess it just depends on the maturity of the follicles. Luckily he rarely travels for work, so hopefully this will be the last time he has to move things around.

My clinic does 36 hrs after the trigger shot, but I have seen plenty of people on here do 24 hours after.

Anybody have spotty skin on the clomid? Spots are popping up everywhere on my face:-(

I'm not joking...

I had a bath at five o'clock, when out for tea (had 3 spots ) came home and I have about 15 popping out like teenage acne. I've only taken two days of clomid.

I used to have bad skin which is why I went on the pill I totally and stayed on it for a million years. Probably why I cant get pregnant now!!

Still feeling positive though:))) xx

I'm not joking...

I had a bath at five o'clock, when out for tea (had 3 spots ) came home and I have about 15 popping out like teenage acne. I've only taken two days of clomid.

I used to have bad skin which is why I went on the pill I totally and stayed on it for a million years. Probably why I can get pregnant now!!

Still feeling positive though:))) xx

Sorry you are having that reaction...but you are putting some major hormones in your system. I hope the rest of the month goes well for you.

It's only spots, its a just a shocker as I've spent 15 years trying to get rid of them and they had almost gone! 34 and spotty is just weird! Lol x

I haven't been on in several days.

How are you ladies doing? Anybody getting ready for their IUI soon?

I just finished my last clomid pill on Saturday. Really haven't had any side effects other than lots of hot flashes every night since I started clomid. I am surprised I am still having them after I took the last pill. Sometimes I get them during the day too. Occasionally I get crampy, but other than that I am feeling fine and excited about my ultrasound on Friday. Hoping I have at least two mature follicles. I assume the IUI will be this weekend if everything goes well.

Lazydaisys: My skin has actually cleared up since taking clomid. After I quit taking bc my face exploded with acne and I have been struggling to get rid of it for months. All of a sudden it is clearing up, but it could be due to the freezing temps drying my skin out haha!

Hope all is well and staying warm! It was -15 here in Chicago and my poor pup nearly got frost bite yesterday just going potty for 2 seconds. Our heater also broke, but dh was able to fix it thank goodness!

kscar don't be surprised if you keep feeling things after the clomid pills are gone. I had a major hormonal episode right before AF showed one month. I can be hormonal on a non medicated month.

So I saw my dr & found out she can actually do the IUI which is so exciting for me. The fertility clinic is like an hour & a half away...so it is so nice to know I can do it 15 min away. The only thing is she is putting me back on clomid & my cycle will not be monitored & no trigger or anything like that. I think because I O on my own. So when I get a pos opk, I call them. Makes me nervous. But I still have some hope for this cycle...currently impatient at 6 dpo.

Beaglemom: Thanks for the info. I have pretty bad PMS, so we will see what happens this cycle. Hopefully nothing and I'll get a bfp!

Glad to hear you are doing the IUI. An hour and a half is really far! How are you able to do the IUI closer to you? I wish I could go closer. I am not far from my clinic, but driving in the city traffic and paying $11 at the parking garage every trip is getting old. I wish there was a way I could just walk to the hospital down the street for treatments.

My doctor gave me the trigger shot for some reason and I o on my own as well. I don't know what the thinking behind that is. I thought clomid and the trigger shot were for women who don't o on their own. In fact I am worried I will get a +opk this week sometime before my scan on Friday. I don't know what they would do if that happens. Would I still take the trigger shot? This stuff is so confusing to me and I think the nurses hate me for calling and asking so many questions haha!

Wishing you all the best and baby dust! Maybe you won't have to do the IUI next cycle ;)

We have an IVF clinic near by that takes samples. That is where our first semen analysis was. And I guess a regular gyno can do IUI...my dr office says they specialize in fertility...I am sure it is limited.

I think the trigger makes the eggs release...helps to have control of the ovulation. But I guess if I O on my own they are not concerned with making me ovulate or how big the eggs are. The clomid is to boost the eggs.

I know it is all so confusing. I am making a list & then I will call and have one conversation with the nurse.

Hi ladies. Hope you don't mind, I'm just going to stalk a bit and perhaps chime in when my IUI starts. We too Have the dreaded "unexplained Infertilty". There's no specific reason we are not getting preggers. :-( We are moving straight to injectables and IUI. My RE is putting me on the pill first so we can time the ovulation and insemination...which will be late Feb I believe. In other news, I am day 18 also. 6 DPO. Praying for a natural this month and maybe won't have to do any of it! Otherwise....I'll be around. Good luck to us all! :dust:

Hi ladies. Hope you don't mind, I'm just going to stalk a bit and perhaps chime in when my IUI starts. We too Have the dreaded "unexplained Infertilty". There's no specific reason we are not getting preggers. :-( We are moving straight to injectables and IUI. My RE is putting me on the pill first so we can time the ovulation and insemination...which will be late Feb I believe. In other news, I am day 18 also. 6 DPO. Praying for a natural this month and maybe won't have to do any of it! Otherwise....I'll be around. Good luck to us all! :dust:

Awesome! We are in line together! I am also in a natural cycle this month. Crossing my fingers, but not holding my breath. I O'd earlier than usually & I use the clearblue monitor. It only gave me 1 day of high & went right to peak on CD 11 I think...so I was not prepared. We got only one baby making session in. But they say it only takes one.

If you have no issues, the IUI will hopefully be just what you need. I am hoping my husband's count is good enough for IUI.

Awesome! We are in line together! I am also in a natural cycle this month. Crossing my fingers, but not holding my breath. I O'd earlier than usually & I use the clearblue monitor. It only gave me 1 day of high & went right to peak on CD 11 I think...so I was not prepared. We got only one baby making session in. But they say it only takes one.

If you have no issues, the IUI will hopefully be just what you need. I am hoping my husband's count is good enough for IUI.

Oh too funny BeagleMom... We only got one :sex: in too. And I told myself..well it only takes one!!! Hubby had a 'Man flu" lol You know how that can be??!! cool we are in line together, not holding my breath either, but still praying for a :bfp:

Have you gotten his :spermy: s tested yet? My DH's were good not great. 72 million per/ml. so def normal. If you have to do iui when will you start?

Have you gotten his :spermy: s tested yet? My DH's were good not great. 72 million per/ml. so def normal. If you have to do iui when will you start?

My husband has low count at 12 million...nothing found wrong with me. He is on supplements. His 2nd analysis has not come back yt, but my doctor said all the other categories were ok. So hopefull giving them the boost of not having to travel as far will do the trick.

With the off cycle, I am not sure when AF will start. 14 dpo for me is Wedneday I think. On clomid I was going to about 18 dpo. So if I have a normal 28 day cyle, I should expect AF around the 19th. So if no prego this cycle, I am estimating the beginning of Feb for IUI.

Good luck Hun. Hopefully the supplements work. I make a fertility smoothie for both of us every morning and make sure he eats plenty of walnuts....along with the supplements (fis oil, maca vitamin b folic acid). Let's keep in touch ok? I'll add you to me contacts if that's ok and if you ever need to vent feel free. :)

Hello!! :wave:

I'm Krista. I am looking for some ttc buddies, because most of my buddies got their bfps or had babies at this point and I am the only one left!! I feel a little lost on this forum at the moment, because I don't seem to fit in anywhere at this stage. I will be starting clomid for the first time in January and moving onto IUI. I just want to find some ladies who are starting the same process, have started, been through or feeling the same way I am as far as being a little lost and trying to find where you fit in.

Here is a little info about me. Dh and I have been together since 2005 and were married in 2009. I am 27 and he is 29. Last October (2012) dh surprised me with the baby talk. I honestly was not thinking about ttc as I was trying to start my own business and didn't think a baby would fit in the picture, but I thought about it and the idea quickly grew on me. At this point the idea has turned into a monster and ttc consumes my every thought it seems.

Well I guess that is it for now. Wishing you all the best and :dust:

Hi Krista. Thanks for starting this thread. Hopefully some of us will have great big fat positive success with IUI!!! I know what you mean about the TTC turning into a all consuming monster. I swear I try not to let it so I don't drive my hubby crazy but it's hard when you want it to happen so bad!!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->