Any ladies starting first IUI in January?? Buddies Please..TTC 13 cycles

10dpiui is still too early I think. Some women are lucky and get bfps early, but I think it is best to test between 12 and 14 days.

Bummer. Sorry to hear, but maybe you can start your next cycle a bit earlier? What iui cycle was this?

This is my first. I emailed the re and he said take hpt. I told him it was negative but no reply. I didn't use the progesterone last night and the dang spotting stopped. So I put some in this morning. Ugh. I'm just ready to start over

Oh Honey, I'm sorry. Don't feel sad... Or feel sad for a bit, then right back on the horse!! My first was a bust too. :-( Just try not to let it get you down. I am praying for all of us that this is our year...IUI, IVF, Back to natural...whatever it takes!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fluterby, I hate to get your hopes up, but it could be IB. The 2ww is the worst, but you are almost to the end. When do you go in for beta or do they just want you to take a test at home?

ClaireCath, I am pretty sure that is how they do injectables with bcp. I am supposed to take bcp soon before we start IVF. I have read the bcp resets your system and improves chances.

Yep...I think that's how it works too. So, this month I am just back at the gym, started running outside. YAY! It's FINALLY warm enough. Trying to drop a lil winter weight. I have been eating well but the scale is barely budging. Probably from all these darn hormones. UGH. Oh well, feeling fine, I'll just tone up what I have to work with and screw the water weight. LOL I need a few more funnies like that Infertile Friend one. If I find a haha on that site, I'll be sure to share. Take care girlies! xo

https://likes.com/comedy/pregnancy-photo-fails?page=6

Pregnancy photo fails! Can we make a pact here and now never to do a photo like this when we are preggers? Some of them are just creepy and weird but this one really made me go WTF!!?? LOL

https://likes.com/comedy/pregnancy-photo-fails?page=6

Pregnancy photo fails! Can we make a pact here and now never to do a photo like this when we are preggers? Some of them are just creepy and weird but this one really made me go WTF!!?? LOL
omg!! Photographing pregnant women is not easy, but I would never do something like that with a client lol! Maternity photos are my least favorite and I think the hardest. Most women want them when they are ready to pop and I tell them to do it earlier like 7 months, because when you are at the end I think you just look uncomfortable and the camera adds like 10 pounds. Lol! I totally just took this post to another place, but the photo reminded me of my job and what not to do!

Lol! So funny. I think a 7 month cute bump is the way forward. Just a normal snap. My friend had some very strange ones of her and her boyfriend and they are up in her living room:-/

If I ever get a bump I'm going to keep it all to myself. Xx

The bunny one with the man looking up between her legs eeewww. Xx

We were approved for the compassionate care program for 75% off of meds but none of the meds I was Rx'd are included. I emailed the dr. And asked to switch back to gonal-f and he said ok to call the nurse in the morning. I also asked to be monitored earlier but he didn't say anything about that. I'm going to ask her in the morning so my follicles got so big last time

We were approved for the compassionate care program for 75% off of meds but none of the meds I was Rx'd are included. I emailed the dr. And asked to switch back to gonal-f and he said ok to call the nurse in the morning. I also asked to be monitored earlier but he didn't say anything about that. I'm going to ask her in the morning so my follicles got so big last time
That is great Fluterby! Glad your doctor is willing to work with you and hopefully they can figure out why your follicles were large last cycle.

Well I gave in and used an opk today. I can feel ovulation coming on and I couldn't resist. I assume I will ovulate in the next few days sometime. I'm so excited to go to our big IVF consultation day next Monday. It can't come soon enough. I just want to know when we will be doing IVF so I can plan my summer around it.

K I'm so excited for you!!!

I called and got my meds changed to save some $ and asked for my scan to be on cd11 instead of 13. It wasn't my nurse but the lady at the desk and she acted like it was no big deal and changed it all. Hope it's ok :-/

I called and got my meds changed to save some $ and asked for my scan to be on cd11 instead of 13. It wasn't my nurse but the lady at the desk and she acted like it was no big deal and changed it all. Hope it's ok :-/
Glad you were able to get things changed around. I think it might be good to go in a bit earlier since your follicles were large last time.

I'm glad you were able to get the meds changed...do they only monitor you on that day? With my Doc, I am there for the ultrasounds Day 3,7, then every other day until he tells me to do the trigger. It's like I live there for a week! He monitors very closely, changes the doses as necessary but I suppose that has something to do with the higher dosage of puergon I take....Good luck this month hun! xo

Well I gave in and used an opk today. I can feel ovulation coming on and I couldn't resist. I assume I will ovulate in the next few days sometime. I'm so excited to go to our big IVF consultation day next Monday. It can't come soon enough. I just want to know when we will be doing IVF so I can plan my summer around it.
Well POAS is a hard addiction to break, can't say as I blame you for using the opk. lol. Glad you are feeling upbeat for the summer's festivities! At least you have a chance inbetween to conceive naturally...I am on the stupid pill and just waiiiiiiting. Following Dr's orders. xo

Claire- yes they only have me come in Cd 2 or 3 them they change the med dates because I keep falling on a Sunday IUI. They have me come in on CD 13 instead of their normal 12 and then IUI 2 days later. It's annoying. I'm glad I'm going on CD 11 this time. Worst case the follies are too small and we need to wait a day or two. The nurse is trying to miss Mother's Day for the IUI. It may be that day and I don't care as long as the timing is right, sorry for them but I can't help it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->