Any ladies with cats....

x_Rainbow_x

Reaction score
Did/ Have you found theyv gone off you since youv come to the end of your pregnancy??

My cat has always been a happy friendly loving cat. Everyone knows im his owner... Hes took a massive shine to my OH. But since monday ( the day i could swear little miss started to engage) he wont come near me. He doesnt want me to feed him, hold him, cuddle him. Nothing.... he doesnt like me anymore.

Anyone elses pets gone off them?

Quite the opposite... my two female cats (11 and 12 yrs old) will not leave me alone! Especially if I have BH really bad - the older one will follow me out of bed and screech at me until I go lay down again... however I have to get up and do things, I don't think she is going to take care of my almost 4 yr old DD LOL

see my cats a boy.... maybe he doesnt like the hormones or he nos something is happening.

I have 3 cats, a 2-3 year old male, 2 year old female and a male kitten (around 12 weeks old).

Both bigger cats would rather stay outside now, but they're still affectionate when they are inside, especially the male, my female is just an attention seeker lol. And the kitten is getting a little bit rough (but hell what kitten doesn't) but he is overly affectionate and licks my face non stop when he does want cuddles lol.

maybe he doesnt love me anymore :( boohoo.

Aww, it'll just be he can sense your hormones!

Mine are acting exactly as they did in the begining when I first found out I was pregnant. They are both female, one has become really clingy and the other doesn't really bother with me... its usually the other way around with them!

My cat hasn't wanted me to pick him up ever since I've been pregnant and he's been a lot less affectionate. Makes me feel quite sad.

when I was preg with my 4 yr old, my male cat (who passed away when dd was 5 months old - had him since I was 14.) treated me like he was my second hubby and would also screech if I got out of bed lol. Don't worry, he will come around ;)

I bet it's just the change in your hormones hon. I have 2 male kitties and my older one won't have much to do with me but he is a grumpy old man anyway, and my younger one won't leave me alone. :haha:

My cat hasn't wanted me to pick him up ever since I've been pregnant and he's been a lot less affectionate. Makes me feel quite sad.

Mine has always been like this. I was hoping my pregnancy would turn him into a cuddlebug, but that has not happened. Just his normal loner, leave-me-alone-mom self. Sigh.

My dog actually acted quite "off" when I was first pregnant. She's a small lap dog. I called her up to the sofa to sit with me. She jumped on me, went PEE ON ME and jumped off. What the hell?! Every time I look at her she squats and either acts like she's going to pee or rolls over on her back. She's never done this before. She's fine with my husband, but with me lately she acts like she has to be super submissive or I'll kill her. ?? I haven't even scolded her for anything. The cat on the other hand is just as clingy as usual.

We have 4 cats and a dog.... All male and all in love with me... :blush:

Lol :haha:
Seriously, this pregnancy has made them all nuts about me and it's literally ridiculous.... To the point where I have 4 cats all crawling trying to sit on my tummy and a dog who just will not leave my side.....

They were the same last time too... I'm not sure why they do it, maybe they can hear the baby's heart beating?? :shrug:

Quite the opposite... my two female cats (11 and 12 yrs old) will not leave me alone! Especially if I have BH really bad - the older one will follow me out of bed and screech at me until I go lay down again... however I have to get up and do things, I don't think she is going to take care of my almost 4 yr old DD LOL

Maybe it is to with the sex of the cat? I have two girl cats - both 11 and one is just normal with me and the other has gone from clingy cat too me and my shadow cat!! I'm sure she knows she won't be the baby soon

Ive got two cats, both male and there's no change in them from before i got preggo. Slightly annoyed neither can feel or see the difference when the bump moves etc....rubbish :haha:

OMG! thank you ladies for this thread. my cat, 2yr old female, is not really a lap cat and makes you work for her love... lol. but in the last week or two she has become soooo clingy. for the first time since she was a kitten she sat on my lap and wanted to be petted. weird for her. she makes sure that she is where i am and now wakes me in the morning just for a cuddle. must be sensing the hormones. xx take care.

my cat has moved home while Ive been pg. I used to live with mum, bro & sis but moved with mum 2 years ago,. Brother kept him and about 3 month ago he moved into a house where he couldnt keep him so he came to live with me, still as clingy as ever, he will try and get in bed and curl up next to ur face, he will try and get on my chest while Im sat on the couch too. I love him to bits but he's such a pain he cries like a baby and taps at our door in the night if he runs out of food he's already ruined the sofa and carpets by our doors as he has a hissy fit when he's not allowed in our beds. Mum will be keeping him when I move in 2 weeks, he's too clingy to be around a baby, plus where were moving he'd get killed by a car.

My cats are clingy! They all fight over who gets to lay on my bump and follow me around. The male makes the loud "heat" screech. Drives me crazy but I know they just want to be near me.

My cats still come up next to me and lye on me or cuddle up to my bump when im in bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->