any ladies WTT after partners V reversal? xx

J

JenNeil

hi ladies im looking for friends who are waiting for a reversal or wtt after a reversal. ive already got in touch with a few lovely ladies on here whos partners have had it done, and been sucessfull :cloud9::cloud9: id love to get in touch with any of you whose hubbys/OH are waiting for the op and then ttc,

we havent set a date yet, but hoping for next year, unless we come into some money beforehand, just wanted to meet friends going through the same thing and support each other etc :) :)

xxx

YES! So happy to find someone else in my same boat as me. My hubby is getting his reversal in April and we plan to start trying in August. I posted my first post here today (it's long), take a look for my background story. Love to hear more about your story too. And love to hear from the other people who were successful! I'm trying not to get my hopes up, since the odds aren't exactly great. How long has it been for your hubby since vasectomy?

YES! So happy to find someone else in my same boat as me. My hubby is getting his reversal in April and we plan to start trying in August. I posted my first post here today (it's long), take a look for my background story. Love to hear more about your story too. And love to hear from the other people who were successful! I'm trying not to get my hopes up, since the odds aren't exactly great. How long has it been for your hubby since vasectomy?

hi hun, yay someone else lol :) :) :) if you can set it so i can send you private messages i can tell you more about our story etc :) :)

He had his in 2009 so not too long ago, i hope it all goes ok for you in April and is sucessfull :) :)

I should be able to accept private messages, just double checked and yes it is set up, not sure why you weren't able to send any :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->