any late BFP-ers?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
I'm 13dpo and still Bfn but omg I'm so irritable I could kill...smelling EVERYTHING like perfumes/colognes/cig smoke out in public and my nose is even stopped up...hadca sinus thing since 6-7dpo...minor cramping on and off like not painful just noticeable...normally if AF was due atleast a week before I'd have the worst cystic acne and I have literally 2 teeny bumps on my face and AF due tomm....insomnia at night and fatigued during the day...CM is super watery/lotiony and cervix is up med-high where before AF even if it did move through day it was wAy lower than it has gotten this cycle

Just wondering if anyone tested up until a later dpo with negs but then finally got bfp? Just wanting some Christmas hope I guess

I got my BFP at 13 dpo. My hcg was 15 so I doubt it would have been positive before that. Other than a feeling the night before I didn't feel any different. GL!!

I got my two previous BFPs at 8dpo with my twins and 11 dpo with daughter so I guess I'm just feeling out this time around

With my first, I didn't get a bfp until two days after AF was due. With this one, I'm thinking I was probably 13dpo when I got a positive, but two other brands were still showing negative in the following days. It ain't over til it's over. I've decided that maybe my babies like to implant late.

I was 5 weeks along when I finally got my BFP with my third-born! That was crazy to me since I'd gotten BFP right on time/early with my others. I got my BFP at 3+3 with my fourth-born, but that third baby was just soooo late! I thought something was wrong, but no. She's a perfect 2-year-old!

Had mine at 16 dpo even with '4 days early' tests! �� Good luck xx

Thanks ladies. AF came Christmas Day but I'm fine with that lol

I was due my period on the 28th of December. Tested everyday and even with frer and didn't get a positive until the 1st January. Guessing I ovulate late as I normally get a positive really early on x

I was one day late for af thats 12 dpo for me and my line was kinda faint

DH and I B'D on Dec 15 and that morning I woke up to EWCM.

I never check my cycles since I know we weren't trying TTC, so I have no idea when I O'v or anything like that. Only thing I know is that my cycle can range from 28-30 days based on past 3 cycles. So I am guessing AF should have shown up anywhere from Dec 28-30.

I took a test Dec 27, 30th and on the 31st and all FMU BFN

Dec. 31 I had two pale pink and watery spots only when I wiped (could that be IB, isn't it too late?) and I for sure thought AF would show up and now here I am with AF nowhere in sight (just a wet feeling like it's here but nothing) and I am just too scared to test only to see a BFN again

On the other hand, on the 28th I started having extremely aching boobs... I have shooting pains, nipple tenderness, and feels like I am engorged..I am having to pee all the time and I've been going to bed at 8PM every day. I wake up around 2 am extremely nauseous and have been smelling everything!! (also I never have any PMS signs at all just cramping until maybe 30 min to an hour after AF shows up)

Could I possibly still be pregnant??? Yes we only DTD once so my chances are slim but I will test tomorrow. Meanwhile though I am going crazy thinking I'll be getting BFN... at this rate I just need a ray of hope

DH and I B'D on Dec 15 and that morning I woke up to EWCM.

I never check my cycles since I know we weren't trying TTC, so I have no idea when I O'v or anything like that. Only thing I know is that my cycle can range from 28-30 days based on past 3 cycles. So I am guessing AF should have shown up anywhere from Dec 28-30.

I took a test Dec 27, 30th and on the 31st and all FMU BFN

Dec. 31 I had two pale pink and watery spots only when I wiped (could that be IB, isn't it too late?) and I for sure thought AF would show up and now here I am with AF nowhere in sight (just a wet feeling like it's here but nothing) and I am just too scared to test only to see a BFN again

On the other hand, on the 28th I started having extremely aching boobs... I have shooting pains, nipple tenderness, and feels like I am engorged..I am having to pee all the time and I've been going to bed at 8PM every day. I wake up around 2 am extremely nauseous and have been smelling everything!! (also I never have any PMS signs at all just cramping until maybe 30 min to an hour after AF shows up)

Could I possibly still be pregnant??? Yes we only DTD once so my chances are slim but I will test tomorrow. Meanwhile though I am going crazy thinking I'll be getting BFN... at this rate I just need a ray of hope

Sounds to me like you'd better test again. Usually nausea doesn't happen that early, but it can.

And if everything is healthy, it's totally possible to conceive on one...try. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->