Any long/irregular cyclers???

kat08

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I came off BCP in June first cycle 47 days currently on day 84 of 2nd cycle!! I was just looking for some support from those of you in the same boat because I am well and truly fed up!!

I haven't a clue when I am likely to OV and therefore don't know when to :BD: for the best! How do you deal with it and are you charting?

I have had blood tests and everything fine but am having ultra sound soon because Mum had issues with ovaries in the past!

Was desperately hoping for a Summer baby oh well let's go for an Autumn baby instead!!

Not too long but definitely irregular! :hi:

Hiya hun! Im in the same boat as you! Came off bcp in august and Im currently on CD 55! Had a very very small amount of bleeding but definatley not a period in that time! At the moment we are just bding when we can and Im not getting too stressed about it. Don't temp or anything yet, just gonna give it a few months to get my cycles back to normal!

Ive heard it can take some people a year to get their cycles back to normal after the bcp so dont get too stressed hun - although I know thats easier said than done! x

I know definitely easier said than done! I am just a but worried because of the problems my Mum had but I managed to persuade the Doctor to do something for me and she is sending me for a scan! That was tough work!!

At least they are doing that for you hun! Its probably nothing but its best to get checked if there is a history!

Im pleased I'm not the only one who is having a nightmare with their cycles!! Have you had any bleeding at all in the last 84 days? x

hey i had cycles like that when i came off bcp in sept 07, first one was 46 days and then he next one was 56, it did take about 6 months for them to calm down. i wold just say have sex 3 times a week or more if u can xx

Hi, I have really irregular cycles - one of mine was a year and a half and after having my daughter ( we tried for over a year to have her), i have had 3 periods that were 2-3 months apart, and now am PG with second, and we were being careful.

So I guess my point is never give up hope cause you never know! I consider both my babies miracles and we just bed whenever with DD, cause like you I never knew when I would ovulate.

Good luck, hope it works out for you. x

No bleeding at all Stargazer - I am bored of waiting!!

Congrats Fairywings - definitely gives me some hope!!

Yep, I'm all over the place! I came off the BCP and had no AF for 12mths then found out I was having baby #1. Babies #2 and #3 were both accidental pregnancies (although much loved obviously!) and this year after lots of spotting I had somehow got into 5 weeks cycles over the spring/summer for about 4 cycles, the next one after that however was about 3 weeks and not a proper AF!

I decided to start temping this cycle to see if I can work out what my body is up to, I'm on CD15 so far and waiting for O (goodness knows how long for!!).

Good luck!

mine have been really weird since M/C in mar this yr :(

im currently on day 82 of maybe a 94day cycle...
long story but i think thats how long my cycles may be xxxx

not very long as i lost my little girl in january of this year and i have always had messed up cycles since my first ever one, i then started getting them every 4months, which is why i am on day 83 of a 94 day cycle, then i went onto the pill as i was only 17/18 at the time. i stayed on it for a year or so then came off it to see if i could have "normal" 28day cycles or something...i had NOTHING for 2years and fell pregnant without knowing.
i then lost my daughter and had 3 regular 33day cycles and then another 94day cycle and currently on my way there again...sorry its so long.

what about you?

i hope you get your bfp soon hun xxxx

Really sorry about you losing your little girl Diddy Dons - sounds like you have had a rough ride with a cycle all over the place - like mine is probably going to continue to be!!
I came off BCP in June - first cycle 47 days (that was bad enough) current cycle is now 85 days!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->