any lube and ttc experts?

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
SO got rewarded at work by going with coworkers to the Giants/ Dodgers game and then they got him a hotel room in SF. Originally, I wasn't going to go because I work early and have two social work events tomorrow BUUUT SO "misses" me. I was packing my bag to meet him for some good old fashion hotel role play bd, but I'm not sure my lube is TTC friendly. It's Sliquid. Which is supposedly ph neutral. The company doesn't have any research, but does say they are the right ph to match a woman's natural ph. If we were planning on solely vaginal sex, I would just leave it at home. But I know SO has been dying to go through the back gate for a while and I banned him while we were TTC last cycle since you can't make babies that way haha. So I don't even know if it really matters since it wouldn't be going in the front and he would shower anyway whenever he wants to transition back to the front. Thoughts?

I guess what I'm asking is what is it about lube that makes sperm mortality rise or mobility decrease?
And if using it anally would have the same ill effects.

Using any lube anally is not going to have any affect on the ph balance of your vagina.

If you are serious about getting pregnant I would not use any lube that doesn't specifically say it's sperm friendly because it will likely kill the sperm all together or just really decrease it's mobility. If it's suppose to match the ph balance of a woman's vagina then that is not ideal for sperm.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I wasn't sure if it dripping over or just bring externally on his penis would cause issues. The company won't claim sperm friendly because they don't want to invest in research, but they are pH tested neutral and it's natural ingredients/water based. BUT this ended up being a non-issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->