Any May babies??

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatorj

Reaction score
I'm looking for others expecting a May baby arrival?

We have just found out we are expecting baby number 3 in May, around the 18th by my dates fingers crossed!! Xxx

Baby number 3 for me, I'm due on 6th May!

We just found out on Monday too... and are expecting a May baby around the 18th! :dance:

Jusy found out today that we are expecting our 2nd. Sue 20th May x

I'm expecting a May baby. Baby number two for me but 6th pregnancy we are due 16th may :)

I'm expecting my first. According to the due date calculator, it says May 20th. :happydance:

I'm expecting my second baby and my second May baby on 7th May by my dates :)

I'm expecting a May baby :D

Waiting on a dating scan to work out my actual due date.

We are expecting our very first and our due date is May 16!

(Congrats to you aaaaaall!)

Yay! Congrats ladies! We just found out and this is #2!! I'm still a little in shock and my baby's first birthday is today! :-0

Expecting our FIRST on May 4! (Star Wars Day, May the Fourth be with you... hehe!)

Since we're all going to be preggers in winter, I'd love your help! My workplace is skirts/dresses only (don't ask haha) and I usually walk 20mins to get to work. Recommendations for good maternity outfits/clothes? At this point I wonder if it's just best to walk to work in comfy sweats and just change there...

Expecting our FIRST on May 4! (Star Wars Day, May the Fourth be with you... hehe!)

Since we're all going to be preggers in winter, I'd love your help! My workplace is skirts/dresses only (don't ask haha) and I usually walk 20mins to get to work. Recommendations for good maternity outfits/clothes? At this point I wonder if it's just best to walk to work in comfy sweats and just change there...

Haha, my husband hopes ours comes the 4th because of star wars.

As far as maternity clothes....that sucks. Skirts in the winter and walking in the cold, booooo! I had some cotton skirts that I loved though, maybe you can find some of those and dress the up with a top? I think they were from Motherhood or Old Navy. I would say dresses are pretty comfy though if you get a good one. Shoes is the most important. I would walk to work in tennis shoes then change to normal shoes at work.

As far as maternity clothes....that sucks. Skirts in the winter and walking in the cold, booooo! I had some cotton skirts that I loved though, maybe you can find some of those and dress the up with a top? I think they were from Motherhood or Old Navy. I would say dresses are pretty comfy though if you get a good one. Shoes is the most important. I would walk to work in tennis shoes then change to normal shoes at work.

Yeah, I definitely think I'll be breaking out the snow boots and changing into cuter stuff at work. Boo for snow! Do you know if feet and particularly calves swell up in pregnancy? My calves barely fit into my boots as it is (curse of being a dancer, I guess!) and I was really hoping to avoid having to buy new boots... would much rather use that money for cute stuff for the jellybean! :)

My feet didn't swell, however my best friend's feet did...a lot, lol. So it just depends. After her pregnancy none of her shoes fit!! I cannot imagine! I have big calves too already-soccer- and I always buy the boots with the little bit of elastic in the back. They fit me better than the zipper news anyway. Maternity boots? Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"