Any Mummies in Stoke on Trent?

MamaHix1409

Wife, mummy of almost 2
Reaction score
Hi!

I was wondering if there's many mummies (or daddies!) out there looking for more parent friends? My little boy is 3, 4 in September and he is due to become a big brother in October.

Unfortunately my husband and I have grown apart from other friends, they just don't have kids on their mind yet and over the last year or so have gradually abandoned us.. (We are 27)

:D xx

Heya! I'm in Stoke and actually saw another woman around the forums as recently as this week who is also from Stoke too but not sure if she's still active. There must be a few of us. I've also met another woman from Stoke since being on here during my first pregnancy and have met up a few times before.

I have 3 little ones my eldest is 5 and my youngest are 2 and 1 :) we hardly see anyone any more either as most of our friends haven't had children and we've grown apart too. I'm also 27 and OH is 30. Where abouts in Stoke are you?

X

It could have been me as I've had my username changed. I'm in Dresden just outside of Longton. How about you?

Oh wow, we used to live in Dresden on Carlisle street not far from the park, more or less opposite to the park inn. I grew up in Dresden too on Peel Street until I was 15 :)

We live on Meir Park at the moment, just went to New Florence Wacky Warehouse today for a bit. I really miss living close to the park as it was so useful to take the kids for a walk and a play on the swings and since I've moved to Meir Park I don't know anyone and spend a lot of time alone :-( also doesn't help that I can't drive yet either! At least when I was in Dresden I was in walking distance of Longton and my mums house too, but the house we were in although it was lovely, it was too small once we fell pregnant with our second.
Perhaps the lady I saw post the other day was you!

X

HI! I live in sneyd green in stoke on trent. I have a 3 year old (4 in september) and a 6 year old (7 in july).

:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"