any november mummys to be want to chat

missl1

Reaction score
hey i was wondering dose any November mummies to be want to chat share are last few weeks x

I'm 1st of November so I fit in technically!

hello sweetpea101 i am due 16th November but have a feeling might be week early or so not long left for us now how are you feeling closer its getting? xx

hello hunbun not long for you either then how you feeling now were getting closer? i am so excited xx

5 Weeks tomorrow woo hoo cant wait, plus I finish work a week tomorrow, im using up my holidays before using my maternity leave. Feeling fine at the moment, just a lot of pressure when im walking around. Had a growth scan on Monday. Baby is measuring at 5Llb 3, but I dont think they are that accurate. How are you feeling?

aww its exciting aint it aww iknow how you feel i have alot pain and pressure when walking i had a growth scan at 32 weeks + 5 days and baby was 5 pound 1 oz :) he a little chunk i think lol im not bad thanks hun just cant wait to meet him how has pregnancy treated you? x

Hello ladies. I'm due November 2nd!! So 5 ish weeks for me too and I finish work next Friday too!! (11th Oct) not long now eek!! :) x

heya, im due november the 23rd, still a while to go for me, and i must admit i am abit jel you are all further along then me :p

29t here... Though I will be December :lol: my babies aren't so good at time keeping :nope.

Hey everyone!! Im due 14th nov, finish work in a week then using 2weeks annual leave b4 maternity! Gettin excited now, especially saying hubby has just cleared kitchen for baby bottles, sterilizer etc! Bedroom all ready aswel, just my maternity bag to finish off this week and i can relax!! Anybody havin trouble with iron levels??

hey im due november 29th! its come around so quick :)

must admit this is the first pregnancy i have been amazingly well , when i was younger i had terrible iron levels xx

Hi Ladies! I am due on the 21st of November, but will probably be induced around the 7th due to gestational diabetes.

Lisa :)

My iron levels havnt been great, get my 3rd set of retest results in morning to see wot they are goin to try now! Also had a liver function test done as i experienced bad itching at the weekend! My last pregnancy, iron tablets done the trick!! Not this time.

I'm due 8th Nov and this is the best I've felt all pregnancy! I have so much more energy - it's amazing! Why haven't I felt like this the other 33 weeks :haha:

Hey evreyone not long now and.we will all meet our little ones is anyone still exhausted i am :( xx

heya, im due november the 23rd, still a while to go for me, and i must admit i am abit jel you are all further along then me :p

it seems a huge difference in time between the beginning and end of November, but our time will come! I'm due 26th. I actually don't want baby to come too soon as I want a homebirth!

Woo hoo Ladies not long now. I wonder who will give birth first, its so exciting X :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->