Any of these positive?

MrsHBuckley

TTC #2
Reaction score
I think the 3rd from the bottom is, but I'm not sure. Also the one under it is from later that same day... wouldn't it be darker? I hate these tests.

Attachments

• IMG_3078.jpg
    IMG_3078.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 44
I think the 3rd from the bottom is, but I'm not sure. Also the one under it is from later that same day... wouldn't it be darker? I hate these tests.
I would say that you are right, the third one from the bottom is your positive! Not every woman will have a test line that is darker then the control line. Some women (like me) have a positive ovulation when the test line is the same color as the control line..

I would say that you are right, the third one from the bottom is your positive! Not every woman will have a test line that is darker then the control line. Some women (like me) have a positive ovulation when the test line is the same color as the control line..

The directions say the lines have to be the same color OR left darker than right.

I would say no, especially since these tests definitely dry darker.

The 3rd from the bottom, the left was a little darker than the right before it dried. I'm treating it as my positive. But I did always think they dried darker but maybe not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->