Any of you girls had this issue with tests

glong88

Mummy to 2 boys and a princess
Reaction score
AF due today, although first month off pill so little unsure of cycle.

Today is cd29, roughly 12dpo.

FR TEST POSTIVE YESTERDAY MORNING
FR TEST POSITIVE THIS MORNING

DIGI NEGATIVE THIS MORNING WITH SAME WEE.

Anyone have this? Is it a chemical?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 33
Test on left is today, right is yesterday morning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 39
Digis are less sensitive than FRERs. If it's a conception indicator CB it's 25miu, if it's a regular it's 50miu. FRER picks up 6.5 and above. Likely not enough hCG in your system yet. I had a positive FRER and negative digi and negative blue dye.

Digis are less sensitive than FRERs. If it's a conception indicator CB it's 25miu, if it's a regular it's 50miu. FRER picks up 6.5 and above. Likely not enough hCG in your system yet. I had a positive FRER and negative digi and negative blue dye.

It's the one with the weeks. How many days should I leave it

Mine turned positive 2 days after FRER had a line showing. Give it a day or two. You may have found out early. Give hCG time to build up. Easier said than done. I know...

Mine turned positive 2 days after FRER had a line showing. Give it a day or two. You may have found out early. Give hCG time to build up. Easier said than done. I know...

Got my first POSTIVE on frer yesterday. I will maybe wait until Wednesday then??

I would say that's a good idea. Based on my betas that were done later I couldn't have been more than 7miu when FRER showed a line. Takes 48 hours for hormones to double so give it time.

Congratulation on your BFP!!!

I would say that's a good idea. Based on my betas that were done later I couldn't have been more than 7miu when FRER showed a line. Takes 48 hours for hormones to double so give it time.

Congratulation on your BFP!!!

Trying not to get carried away yet....

Is there any color in the lines on the frer's? I'm looking on my phone, so maybe it's just me, but they look like they have gray lines, which would make me think they're evap lines. Maybe try again in a day or two. Good luck.

Congratulations! I got my first FRER line day before yesterday but my digi didn't show positive until today :)

Is there any color in the lines on the frer's? I'm looking on my phone, so maybe it's just me, but they look like they have gray lines, which would make me think they're evap lines. Maybe try again in a day or two. Good luck.

Yes they are pink. They come in within 3 minutes too
Can you still get evaps in the time frame

Yes they are pink. They come in within 3 minutes too
Can you still get evaps in the time frame

I would be shocked. Maybe the digi's just haven't caught up yet. Like another poster said, they're not as sensitive.

However, I will say, I have in the past gotten inaccurate answers on clear blue digitalis.

My CB didn't pick up "1-2" until I was 3 days late.. or like 13 dpo (I have short luteal phases..)

and this was a picture of my first response test 4 days after i found out..
12576001_10205152787850608_1268004361_n.jpg

so it was not very dark... i wouldn't worry about anything.

My CB didn't pick up "1-2" until I was 3 days late.. or like 13 dpo (I have short luteal phases..)

and this was a picture of my first response test 4 days after i found out..
View attachment 926034

so it was not very dark... i wouldn't worry about anything.

Oh that's good to hear! I will test Wednesday then I'll be 3 days late

I got positive on frer 10dpo but not on digi until 12dpo it's weird I think all tests are going down in quality these days. As before on s super super faint SD I got a positive digi same day in a previous pregnancy xx

Yes mine was like that exactly. Confirmed on several frers but negative digi. After 2 days digi read pregnant 1-2 weeks it was just too early my levels were only 25 and digi measures 50 xx

I got an evap on a FRER once but it didn't look like that. Mine was squinter positive. You couldn't see the line unless you tweaked the image. I would say that is a true positive and the digi just needs another day or two to register. Keep us updated but I'm going to say congrats ahead of time because I think it is a bfp :)

Have you done another cheapy test today glong? Xx

Yes b n m and it was so sooo faint, like only just there in the 10 minutes stated... I'm thinking I got false positives before or its chemical :(

This photo is now like 40 minutes later too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 16
Can you see it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online