Any of you ladies experience your symptoms go away and then come back?

lcmorla

Reaction score
My symptoms completely subsided at around 10 weeks. I'm 12 weeks, 5 days today and it seems to have come back. My head is hurting and I don't feel well and I'm tired. This sucks! I was so relieved to have the symptoms disappear

yeah, it does happen to me...when they disappear (sometimes for a few days) I get super nervous. Some days I don't even feel pregnant. Other days my back hurts I have an unsettled stomach and am so fatigued! Eh! Just trying to stay calm and positive. I am currently 11+2 days.

I feel the same way! I'm 11 weeks, but sometimes it feels unreal. Some days I feel really good and other days are terrible. Last week was awesome, this week has been not so great. Everybody says second trimester will be a ton better. Guess we'll see!

haha im never easy going about my symptoms disappearing. i always worry about silly things when they disappear. my cramping used to be one sided 4-5 wks and now im 7 and they have transitioned to a new type of cramp similar to menstrual and as long as im having some sort of symptom(not with spotting ofcourse), it's great for me. my ms isnt always there either. i barely have any now but it seems my old symptoms -> ms, one-sided cramping, and insomnia, have transitioned to menstrual like cramping, no/very little ms, and can barely stay awake past 2 pm although i get 10 hours of sleep each night now.

Yes, I had about 4 days of (worried) bliss. Only for sickness and nipple pain to come back worse :haha:

I'm in a symptom "break" right now... Hate them!

I am on a kind of symptom break at the moment. Still a little nausea and tiredness, but not as bad. Worry me senseless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->