Any of you ladies get a BFP in a cycle where you only BD'ed once???

inpghttc

Reaction score
Hello ladies...Just as the title says, I was wondering if any of you got your BFP in a cycle where you only BD'ed once around O? My hubby and I have busy schedules and a low sex drive. Also, hubby was sick after coming home from a business trip and so we only were able to get it in once! I got a positive OPK (smily face) in the afternoon on Tuesday...we were unable to that night (I was devestated) but managed to do it the following night. I am on my first round of clomid and had horrible O pains all day that day (I usually get them, but not that bad). I am hoping that the fact that we only got our BD session in that night of my cramps, we were not too late! I just feel like I am out this month even though I am only 1 DPO today. I was just wondering if any of you could pick my spirits up by letting me know that you got a BFP after only one BD. Congrats ladies!!

We bd 2 once at start of month then when I had ewcm! Good luck

Yes, I only bd'd once a week the month I got my bfp, so obviously it does only take the once at the right time :)

not this time but with my now 2 yr old we only BDd once :)

Thanks ladies! Good to know it once takes once!

Yes, I got pregnant when we'd only BD'd the once that month. Even stranger was that we weren't trying and we BD'd on a day when I thought there was no chance of me falling pregnant! Just goes to show that it only does take once! Good luck, hope you'll be as lucky as we were.

Welly xx

Both times I've fallen pregnant has been from only BDing once around the time I was fertile. So it really does only take the once!

Yes Ma'am:) DH fell ill so we were only able to once and it was 5 days before expected ovulation...I was so sure that I wasnt that I didnt start POAS until 12 dpo..(I am a 6 dpo and on type of girl:)

Haha, I see a commong theme with DH's and illness! That was why we only were able to once this month...I just hope we weren't too late. I POAS too much and got my first positive OPK on Tuesday evening. In the afternoon on Wednesday I had bad pains that lasted trhough teh night as well and that was the night we BD'ed....congrats again ladies and thanks for your help!

All of these sick ohs, and they say we hold it back! Headaches my fanny!

It just takes once. We bd 1dbo. BFP! Good luck and happy 2ww~

I think my hubby was faking illness cos he hadnt got his head round TCC! Well... that'll teach him! (he is excited now though!) xx

DH and I bd'd twice. Once on a mon night, and then on a fri night the same week. Not sure which day I ov'd but obviously it worked:)

Yes, we BD'd only once and I was certain we had no chance but 7/8 days later I got my very, very faint BFP!:happydance:

Hello ladies...Just as the title says, I was wondering if any of you got your BFP in a cycle where you only BD'ed once around O? My hubby and I have busy schedules and a low sex drive. Also, hubby was sick after coming home from a business trip and so we only were able to get it in once! I got a positive OPK (smily face) in the afternoon on Tuesday...we were unable to that night (I was devestated) but managed to do it the following night. I am on my first round of clomid and had horrible O pains all day that day (I usually get them, but not that bad). I am hoping that the fact that we only got our BD session in that night of my cramps, we were not too late! I just feel like I am out this month even though I am only 1 DPO today. I was just wondering if any of you could pick my spirits up by letting me know that you got a BFP after only one BD. Congrats ladies!!

We BD only twice, once four days before O and once 2 days before O. I was convinced we missed it and the swimmers died before they made it to the egg, but we managed to hit the jackpot this time! Best of luck and keep your hopes up!!:hugs:

My OH and I TTC'd for 2 years with 3 mc's. The month we gave up TTC we had sex once and my son was conceived. It is possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->