Any of you pregnant ladies have nausea in the early days?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by wannabeprego, Jan 24, 2011.

1. wannabeprego

wannabeprego March 2021 IVF cycle #3 to TTC #4 is a BFP

Hi ladies,

I am in the 2WW right now and am having an unusual symptom this cycle, for about the last 3 mornings I have been getting nauseas. It happens before I can eat or drink and goes away once I do. I usually wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and feel nauseas, and than when i first wake up to start my day. I have never had this for any of my cycles before so this makes me think maybe this is it and I am prego???

So my question is how soon did you start feeling nauseas in your pregnancy?

I did start taking the Fertilaid Women vitamins, so I am trying to dismiss it and keep telling myself it is because i am taking new vitamins...but I have always taken my multi vitamins and have never gotten nauseas before from them??:shrug:

2. Caezzybe

Caezzybe Mummy to Logan & Jasmine

I felt nauseous during 1 night and 1 morning on waking in my 2ww this time and got my BFP :)

3. mamaxs4

mamaxs4 Well-Known Member

Well, I got nausea last month and I got a BFN...had nausea this month got a BFP!! I got it between 12 DPO and 14 DPO...but I really think it was 12DPO...so it is possible to get nausea this early...it started for me a day or so before I got the BFP....I really hope you get your BFP!!!

4. wannabeprego

Thanks for your responses ladies!!!:flower:

@caezzy, wow, your nausea sounds just like mine does at the same time in your pregancy!!:thumbup:

I am glad to know that it is possible to feel nauseas this early and it be a pregnancy symptom.... :thumbup: i am feeling really hopeful that this cycle could finally be it for me!!!!:thumbup:

5. HopeBabySoon

HopeBabySoon Mommy to best little boy!

No nausea for me yet, but when I first started taking the prenatal vitamins a few months back they made me soooo sick. I started taking them at night before bed.
    I hope you get your BFP!:dust:

6. wannabeprego

@Hope, Thanks for your response..:flower:

I have taken prenatal vitamins before and they didnt make me nauseas at all, they just made me super hungry, like I could eat and eat and eat and never be full, it was weird, so normally vitamins dont make me nauseas, But I have been disappointed month and month thinking that i was prego before so I keep trying to dismiss my nausea in my mind and keep telling myself it is the Fertilaid women vitamins doing it...ugghhh, i guess only time will tell.. I hate the 2WW!!! :wacko:

7. gailggg

gailggg Member

In the morning before I eat I often feel nauseous. I can't stand the smell of the noodles that my kids love too. Really aweful.

8. 1hopefull

1hopefull Clomid Baby on Board

i started getting nauseous about 16 dpo....... every day it has gotten more intense until yesterday when it stopped........

9. prettymachine

prettymachine Well-Known Member

yes! at about 13dpo, after i got my :bfp: i had gone from random waves of nausea to morning "oh my god i am going to die why did i think being pregnant was a good idea?!?"...it was that bad for a couple days, eased off, had a few days of EAT EVERYTHING!, and now we are back to nausea and all food sounds gross.. and dry heaving a bit. i'm only 5+5.