Any of you Scottish girls due around June?

Lors

Reaction score
Hey girlies,

Just trying to connect with fellow Scottish girlies due around June time so that we can be bump buddies! :)

I am in Aberdeen and am 11 weeks, have my scan next week - super excited!

What about you?
Lors x

I'm in Edinburgh, 8w4d, and due June 25th :)

hey huni im from glasgow and due may 29th its all so exciting xx

Hey :) Ahh not good!! I'm usually ok in 1st tri, just tired, but we recently got a puppy who cant go outside yet so that's making me very sicky!! but all good as long as he/she is healthy in there :) How are you feeling?

Hey :) Ahh not good!! I'm usually ok in 1st tri, just tired, but we recently got a puppy who cant go outside yet so that's making me very sicky!! but all good as long as he/she is healthy in there :) How are you feeling?

This is my first bub so wasnt sure how I would react, but generally I have been super tired and felt hung over, pretty nausious and gone off alot of foods, with headaches and sore back. Cant really complain cause I have not actually been sick and the girl at my work who is 10 weeks ahead of me has been really ill! It seems to be subsiding a bit now - except the tiredness, but I think that is down to not sleeping right through cause I have to get up to pee! I have sent you a friend request so we can keep in touch and get to know each other a bit if that is OK with you? xx

Hey Scottish ladies!!!! I'll join in on the yap :) um from Aberdeen and 11 weeks 1 day for me!! Pregnancy wise I'm fine but full of the cold so feeling majorly run down! YUCK!!! I'm due June 6th x

Hey Scottish ladies!!!! I'll join in on the yap :) um from Aberdeen and 11 weeks 1 day for me!! Pregnancy wise I'm fine but full of the cold so feeling majorly run down! YUCK!!! I'm due June 6th x

Chin up chuck! :)

This is my first bub so wasnt sure how I would react, but generally I have been super tired and felt hung over, pretty nausious and gone off alot of foods, with headaches and sore back. Cant really complain cause I have not actually been sick and the girl at my work who is 10 weeks ahead of me has been really ill! It seems to be subsiding a bit now - except the tiredness, but I think that is down to not sleeping right through cause I have to get up to pee! I have sent you a friend request so we can keep in touch and get to know each other a bit if that is OK with you? xx

Yes of course, that's fine! :thumbup: I haven't actually been sick, just felt it!! Although with 1&2 no sickness whatsoever and occasional throw up with #3. so can't really complain, I've had far less than my fair share :blush: I trust you are excited for your first scan? We paid for a private one as we had prior "disappointments" shall we say, so that was Sunday and all good :) Next one not till 13th December though seems ages away!!

yeh hun thats ok aw how exciting i have a mw next wed for check ups and stuf and may get another scan ul love it x

Yes of course, that's fine! :thumbup: I haven't actually been sick, just felt it!! Although with 1&2 no sickness whatsoever and occasional throw up with #3. so can't really complain, I've had far less than my fair share :blush: I trust you are excited for your first scan? We paid for a private one as we had prior "disappointments" shall we say, so that was Sunday and all good :) Next one not till 13th December though seems ages away!!

I am super excited about next week - I think this has been and will continue to be the longest week in history! Just cant wait to see bub and know everything is A-OK for sure! (Supersticious or what!) Glad all went well with yours on Sunday, 13th December will be here before you know it :) xx

It's completely natural to be apprehensive ;) I am a nervous wreck before each and every one of my scans! Well, LO is down for her nap so guess I better get on with the housework, chat soon :) x

Im from Stirlingshire, due 5th June and having baby at Forth Valley in Larbert x
(sounds like Im at AA) lol

Hi All I'm from glasgow too : -D
11weeks pregnant with my third baby. I've had 2 early scans due to illness but have my 12week scan on monday.

I'm in Fife and due mid July. Only about 5 weeks as yet!

Hi All I'm from glasgow too : -D
11weeks pregnant with my third baby. I've had 2 early scans due to illness but have my 12week scan on monday.

Hiya, nice to connect! Sorry to hear you have been unwell, fingers crossed it all goes smoothly from here on in! I have my scan next week too :0 Soooo excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->