any one else got their scan tomorrow ???

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by jessica rabbi, Apr 20, 2009.

1. jessica rabbi

jessica rabbi Well-Known Member

im soo worried iv got my dating scan tommorrow . and really worried .. i had a scan at 7 weeks and 3 days and saw the baby and the heartbeat ... :happydance:

my symptoms are getting worse i only had nausia but now im been sick over every thing is this a good sign ??.. i feel soo crappy , tired , sore boobes ETC

but im soo worried that im going to go to the scan tommorrow and not see a heart beat im now 11 weeks ...

back in november 08 i had a missed M/C .. are these common ??

iv tried to find the stats on the internet but have had no joy ..
    i dont drink or smoke iv been eating healthy and taking it easy .. but im just worried ..

wonderd if you fantastic ladys can help

2. jessica rabbi

jessica rabbi Well-Known Member

why does no one evry answer my posts !!!

3. babystar

babystar Guest

good luck tomorrow! I have a scan privately on wednesday. I had my proper antenatal scan when i was 9+1 and was told I wasnt getting another till 20 wks on 4th of June. So my private one is wed and hopefully if all goes well it will show wee gummy at 13+1 :):):happydance::happydance::hug:

4. Reedy

Reedy Outnumbered x

Yep I have my scan tomorrow too at 11.30am :happydance: we cant wait x I'm just as nervous as you though although I havent had a scan at all yet x

5. Eternal

Eternal Three boys!

i have had a few therented miscarraiges and each time i have still had morning sickness and was told that was a good sign. i am sure everything will be fine, yoru symptoms wouldnt get worse if anything had happened and once you have seen the heart beat then the risk of miscarriage is a lot less anyway, so dont worry and enjoy your scan tomorrow x x x