any one else got their scan tomorrow ???

jessica rabbi

Reaction score
im soo worried iv got my dating scan tommorrow . and really worried .. i had a scan at 7 weeks and 3 days and saw the baby and the heartbeat ... :happydance:

my symptoms are getting worse i only had nausia but now im been sick over every thing is this a good sign ??.. i feel soo crappy , tired , sore boobes ETC

but im soo worried that im going to go to the scan tommorrow and not see a heart beat im now 11 weeks ...

back in november 08 i had a missed M/C .. are these common ??

iv tried to find the stats on the internet but have had no joy ..
i dont drink or smoke iv been eating healthy and taking it easy .. but im just worried ..

wonderd if you fantastic ladys can help

good luck tomorrow! I have a scan privately on wednesday. I had my proper antenatal scan when i was 9+1 and was told I wasnt getting another till 20 wks on 4th of June. So my private one is wed and hopefully if all goes well it will show wee gummy at 13+1 :):):happydance::happydance::hug:

Yep I have my scan tomorrow too at 11.30am :happydance: we cant wait x I'm just as nervous as you though although I havent had a scan at all yet x

i have had a few therented miscarraiges and each time i have still had morning sickness and was told that was a good sign. i am sure everything will be fine, yoru symptoms wouldnt get worse if anything had happened and once you have seen the heart beat then the risk of miscarriage is a lot less anyway, so dont worry and enjoy your scan tomorrow x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->