any one else? ouch!!!

clairebear

Mummy to 2 handsome boys.
Reaction score
is any one elses babba starting to clamp down on on thier nipple whilst feeding. it bloody hurts x :hissy:

No, but I'm waiting for the day... :dohh:

Sharlotte still likes to latch on then push the booby away with her hands while still latched... stretching the nipple to extraordinary lengths...
:rofl:

It's really not funny lol, it hurts like hell.

I imagine she'll be getting her first tooth here in a month or so and then I bet I'll really be in for a treat.

With my first, I'd just unlatch her and give her a very stern face and say no as soon as she did it. I'd wait a bit, then reattach her to finish. I just repeated that till she figured out mama wasn't a teether.

;)
:hug:

jack does the stretchy nipple thing to x

Teddy did a few clamps teh other week. It did hurt but was handle-able...I just try and imagine it when he gets teeth and I start to sweat. I'm not sure why he clamped - seemed a phase he went through for a day or two.

Yes, stretching nipple thing here too. On a daily basis. I think he thinks it's a toy! I try and explain this boobie feeding is serious business but he wont have it....and my soppy grin looking down at him most of the time he's feeding probably doesnt help!:rofl:

i only breastfed for 3 days but yes it does hurt lol hed do it every feed!

He clamps then pulls and tries to twist it. Yes its painful!

I was going to ask about the tugging stretching the nipple thing! iv never seen my nipple do things like that before haha and ouch it hurts!

i know its amazing how far they stretch x

Deacon always does this and Ouchhhhh... In surprised I havr any nipple left once he has finished. He also grips my boobs if he is having a stress lol. x

I think it's to do with let down being to quick, they clamp down to stem the flow ??

sometimes my baby like to pull my nipple as far as he can then snap,OUCH!! he does that when he had enough,lol

I was going to ask about the tugging stretching the nipple thing! iv never seen my nipple do things like that before haha and ouch it hurts!

lol i have this too:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"