any one else?

passengerrach

mummy to kai
Reaction score
have someone that is having a baby of the same sex but having it just before u i do this person is due about 8 weeks before me and im so scared shes going to steal the name iv chosen for my son lol i no it sounds silly but now i know its his name an if someone else close has it i wont be able 2. so what do u think i should do for the best announce it and hope she wont be so mean as to take it anyway (even though i wouldnt put it past her) but then every one would know we had it first so they copied us not the other way around or keep it secret and hope she dosent find it some where else or hear from some one else what we are naming our baby sorry if this is long and confusing im just so scared my babys name will be had by some one else when it already seems like his name

Thats a really difficult one!! I think I would try to keep it from her and hope she doesnt go for it. I know that some people arent bothered if someone close to them has the same name whereas I would like something different. Maybe ask has she thought of any names.

iv tried but she wont tell me prob scared of the same thing c were not really friends just have to put up with each other

I would announce youre babies name. Im sorry you have to go through that

Yeah hun id tell her if thats the name that you have decided on. xx

I would tell her too..but just in my humble opinion..dont let on it would bug you if she stole your name, why? because if she is the type to steal it, she might be even MORE tempted if she knows it would bug you.

Good luck!

lol thanks everyone i think i should announce it and then everyone would know she had copied it then

Who knows maybe she will hate the name and not want to take it! :)

Yep my sister is having a little boy due in 4 weeks time 2 of the names i liked she also liked but ive told her where calling our little one Liam which was different from the ones we both liked

Iwould keep it a big secret wait untill she announces her name , And then procede to announce yours . xx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->