Any one elses partner sympathy symptoms?

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
4th preg and hes again acting like hes pregnant. He feels weird today. Not be long now like last ones till he has morning sickness. He should have known this would happen :winkwink:

Oh mine too! He feels "everything" that I do! It's funny to watch... I however, get no sympathy.

I think my DH is just competing with me on who feels crappier. Anytime I say I'm tired or don't feel well, he tries to one up me.

I think my DH is just competing with me on who feels crappier. Anytime I say I'm tired or don't feel well, he tries to one up me.

I hate that! always worse off than me apparently. :growlmad:

Tell me about it. With dd my oh would wake in the middle of the night for some obscure food and would go out and get it! I on the other hand didn't have any cravings!

Lucky for him he hasn't experienced morning sickness. If we both came down with that the house would turn to crap!

Hes walking around feeling sick and I have to do it all now. So its peeing me off now. When I was preg with my first I had a trapped nerve which messed up my walking, he had the same on the same leg and both us where limping. I had to wait for him throwing up in the morning till I got in the bathroom. I know it sounds like a big joke or something but deadly serious. Hes craving ice stuff, lollies and cold drinks. Which isnt my craving at the mo but was in previous pregs. The doctor thought this was highly amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->