Any one finding intercourse feeling different?

Babynumber1

Mum of 1 & Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi all is there any one else out there who thinks that sex feels different since pregnant?
Its like an achyness above the pubic area ?

I havent had any nookie since getting my BFP, (9th August) so wouldnt know hun :blush:

E rose are you joking!!!! How come you must be mad!! lol x

i had :bed: last night, havent had it since i was about 3 weeks pregnant.... and it hurt lol and it feels different, i dont want it any time soon at the moment lol

E rose your poor man you`ll have to make it up to him lol.xB,locket- yes it is soo different isnt it hun i dont do it as much as when we were ttc lol x

It didn't feel any different to me, but then we've only had it once :( since we DTD to get the BFP in the first place.

i noticed my bottom of my stomach hurts when i do it.and TMI info here,but i think its funny.when im on top he gripes my stomach is in the way.i just laugh at him LOL

Gatecrashing from 3rd Tri .... I found sex was great during First Tri. Increased blood flow to all the lady bits makes for some great sensations :D But everyone is different and some people just dont find it comfortable.
I'm getting to the stage now where reaching the big O is getting difficult and so is finding a comfy position where my rather large bump doesnt get in the way!!
Make the most of it before the bumps get in the way girls!

Lol! I find it makes me need a wee! OH said if I look after him now, he'll look after me when I'm huge, horny and not looking so good! Ha ha.

We haven't done the deed since we foud out, we are both scared something will go wrong, I felt really confused last week, sick as a dog, but really horny and petrified at the same time, it helps that we both feel the same though (scared), we have had lots of cuddles though :)

we haven't done anything since finding out either, the first day we found out the OH said "on a purely selfish note can we still have sex??" looking extreamly paniced, i was in a mean mood and jokingly said "yes but dont go too deep you might poke it!" (tmi?) he thought i was serious and i think i put him off! oops lol bless him

Gatecrashing from 3rd Tri .... I found sex was great during First Tri. Increased blood flow to all the lady bits makes for some great sensations :D But everyone is different and some people just dont find it comfortable.
I'm getting to the stage now where reaching the big O is getting difficult and so is finding a comfy position where my rather large bump doesnt get in the way!!

Ahh thats what that is!! Thanks :happydance:

Hmm well at 6 weeks we had sex and i bled after so left it a week but since we've been more careful and sex seems better xx

I haven't had ANY since Aug 5th! I was traveling for two weeks, then had brown spotting for a week and the doctor said no sex until next appointment. It's a new definition of horny for me, I actually want it much much more and counting days till my appointment. Which is only on September 10th! This is NUTS! I don't care how different it feels, I want it! LOL

Totally with you its great!!! More more more is all I can say! Had a bit of bleeding but all was confimed as fine so we left it a week as advised, but back to the normal!! Not looking forward to not being able to carry on!!

:thumbup:

yes its hurts, we keep trying. Its better if im on top!!

Hi hun i find the orgasms are amazing sometimes but i still get this achy feeling in the lower stomach after.
I bet its much harder with a bump lol x

I have to agree with OP too; I used to really enjoy DTD but now it feels very uncomfortable. I can still reach the big O but general intercourse does feel sometimes painful *shrug*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->