Any one finding intercourse feeling different?

Definately harder with a bump lol! It occasionally sets off braxton hicks too which are kinda uncomfortable!
Having said that tho, if there's no medical reason why you shouldnt have sex (ie, bleeding, past problems etc) and you want sex, then go for it :) If it hurts, then finding a less penatrative position often helps :thumbup:
Also the feel good endorphins released during an orgasm are also felt by the baby too so everyone's happy :D

Definately harder with a bump lol! It occasionally sets off braxton hicks too which are kinda uncomfortable!
Having said that tho, if there's no medical reason why you shouldnt have sex (ie, bleeding, past problems etc) and you want sex, then go for it :) If it hurts, then finding a less penatrative position often helps :thumbup:
Also the feel good endorphins released during an orgasm are also felt by the baby too so everyone's happy :D

Lol at mynx thats funny my poor lil bean will wonder whats going on with me oragsming every night lol x

Lol at mynx thats funny my poor lil bean will wonder whats going on with me oragsming every night lol x

At least he/she will be a happy lil bean eh :D

My OH has already told me he's not doing it when the bump starts to show so i have to get as much in now as i can lmao

I've done it quite a few times since i got my :bfp: (<<< sorry but i just love that thing lol) and (tmi!!!) i'm more wet which makes it easier to get things started!!!

I do feel a lil achy after but i tend to just stay lying down for a good few minutes till it's passed hopefully thats coz of all the stretching happening down there

:hugs:

i had really bad pains last night after.i actually thought i was miscarrying

I'm all crampy at the minute (particularly at night) so not really felling like it :( (most unlike me!)
Hopefully they will pass and I'll be back in the saddle soon cuz I am missing my man time. I do think I have an irrational fear that I might dislodge Nugget if I have at it, I know it won't but it doesn't stop me worrying :rofl:

Only DTD about 4 times since my BFP ( which is nothing compared to before!!!lol ) and i get a funny ache in my tummy after. It worries me which is why ive limited it to only 4 times.
think my OH is on ban now until after my next scan! poor dear!! xx

On the rare occasion that I don't feel too sick to do it, it feels 10x better than before. Hubby is loving it too cuz of the huge boobs!

I've had the odd bit of cramping after orgasm, which is a bit scary :S And, while everything feels great during the act, my cm isn't quite normal... :blush: I'm thinking of investing in some KY ;)

My hubby is banned from my body for the next 7 mnths :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"