Any one get a late postive hcg?

sassy_tiger

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you ladies got a positive pregnancy you know when your period was actually do or days after your period was do.

Yep 17dpo for me this time with negative bloods at 13dpo. Ovulation was confirmed with temps and opk's too. In all my succesful pregnancies ive never had a bfp till after AF. I know ur can seem like everyone gets early bfps but some babies just implant late, for me it seems to be a good thing.

I got my positive with my son 4 days after my missed period. I had been testing everyday up until my BFP

I've never had a positive until 15dpo, and even then they were real squinters. Always tested from 9dpo.

I had slow rising HCG with my first. I didn't get a squinter until I was 5 weeks pregnant. 2 weeks later I had an ultrasound and I was 7 weeks pregnant. It does happen! all my other pregnancies I got a positive at 10-12 dpo which was 2-4 days before missed period.

mine have always shown by 11dpo but i know people who have only ovulated later in there cycle so there bfp was later x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->