Any one got a Graco Fusio??

amandad192

mum to 2
Reaction score
I've seen a few people in pregnancy have it, but I'm looking for someone who already has their LO.

Would it be ok to put a toddler in with the newborn liner still in the pram or would I have to take the liner out to sit the pushchair up?
Is it worth the money?
It claims to be "compact" so that you won't need to buy a stroller...is it really as small as or almost as small as a stroller?
If you use public transport what's it like getting on and off?
I've seen a video with a toddler in the pushchair and it looks very narrow..like theres not much room...is it really THAT small??

Any help much appreciated..I'm looking for a reasonabley priced pushchair suitable for both a newborn and a toddler so I can alternate them when the carrier starts to feel heavy or if Liam gets tierd.

It really looks to good to be true.
:flower:

I don't have it but have found a site which reviews it. Hope that helps.

https://www.madeformums.com/reviews...-systems/travel-systems/graco-fusio/1217.html

I am doing the £1 trial at Which at the moment so I looked to see what they have to say about it. They give it 67% they say it is well padded and had an easy to use recline but didn't like the handles and felt it didn't corner well.

The review is was generally positive and I didn't see any "don't buy" red flags reading through it.

It got 4 (out of 5) stars for use on a bus and 3 (out of five) stars over all for public transport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->