Any one got a Graco Fusio??

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by amandad192, Jun 2, 2011.

1. amandad192

amandad192 mum to 2

I've seen a few people in pregnancy have it, but I'm looking for someone who already has their LO.

Would it be ok to put a toddler in with the newborn liner still in the pram or would I have to take the liner out to sit the pushchair up?
    Is it worth the money?
    It claims to be "compact" so that you won't need to buy a stroller...is it really as small as or almost as small as a stroller?
    If you use public transport what's it like getting on and off?
    I've seen a video with a toddler in the pushchair and it looks very narrow..like theres not much room...is it really THAT small??

Any help much appreciated..I'm looking for a reasonabley priced pushchair suitable for both a newborn and a toddler so I can alternate them when the carrier starts to feel heavy or if Liam gets tierd.

It really looks to good to be true.
    :flower:

2. amandad192

amandad192 mum to 2

3. amandad192

amandad192 mum to 2

Bump. SOMEONE must have one??

4. amandad192

amandad192 mum to 2

5. Lilicat

Lilicat Mother of two boys

I don't have it but have found a site which reviews it. Hope that helps.

https://www.madeformums.com/reviews...-systems/travel-systems/graco-fusio/1217.html

I am doing the £1 trial at Which at the moment so I looked to see what they have to say about it. They give it 67% they say it is well padded and had an easy to use recline but didn't like the handles and felt it didn't corner well.

The review is was generally positive and I didn't see any "don't buy" red flags reading through it.

It got 4 (out of 5) stars for use on a bus and 3 (out of five) stars over all for public transport.