Any one had any success with clomid???

CR1986

Mother of 3
Reaction score
I have seen a bunch of threads on Clomid and people taking it and how it's progressing but I have yet to see very many people say they've actually gotten pregnant with Clomid. I have been taking Clomid for 2 months and still nothing I'm starting to lose hope but I still have two more weeks before my next period. I've been having a lot of cramps lately so I'm hoping that doesn't mean it was unsuccessful again please let me know if you had any success with Clomid.

I got pregnant with my ds on my first round of clomid. I got pregnant this past Feb on my next round of clomid. Unfortunately, I lost that baby.

Im sooo sorry, im glad the clomid worked for someone though i see alot of people trying it and telling the side effects and what not but ive never seen them post it worked im pregnant. That makes me feel a little better.

I am on my second round of clomid. It did make me ovulate the first cycle. My doc said it basically will give me the same "chance" as a woman who ovulates on her own for pregnancy each month. So basically Clomid gives us a 15-20% chance of pregnancy each month if it is working properly. It really sucks because its like we have waited long enough aleady to get pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->