any one hear this or think this?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by sma1588, Dec 19, 2009.

1. sma1588

sma1588 mommy 2 kaydence

so as most of you know that im TTC eventhough times may not be the best but because i have limited time for medical problems...anyways....
    i think this may be my month ,we will find out in a few day.
    my older(76) year old aunt just passed away today and has been strugling to stay with us but gave up today while i was there with her while she took her last gasp of air.... i have heard and kinda believe that one 1 person goes another is brought into the world. does any1 else think this or heard of this? could this be a sign that someone so lovly has just been taken but i will be given another amazing person in my life?

sorry if its in the wrong place

2. cdj1

cdj1 Mummy to 2 princes

Sorry for your loss hon, I hope you are ok :hugs:
    I think that it is true sometimes that life takes with one hand and gives with the other and I really hope you get some good news after such sad news.....wishing you lots of :dust: hun xxxxx

3. sma1588

sma1588 mommy 2 kaydence

thanx hun. im trying very hard to be strong and i think im doing pretty good with it actually.

just to add i have adenomyosis so im not just trying just because i want a baby.
    also in a way i believe eventhough i didnt tell her were trying she knows i have this problem and eventhough she wont get to meet my baby maybe it was meant so i do get to carry my own baby.

4. cdj1

cdj1 Mummy to 2 princes

Sorry hun i dont know what adenomyosis is...does it limit your time to conceive?

Have you been trying hard to TTC this cycle? How has it been going hun? x

5. sma1588

sma1588 mommy 2 kaydence

adenomyosis is the same as endo. but on the inside and makes your cycles weird and loooong cycles along with pain everyday. my gyn told me i need to have kids asap so i can have a hystorectomy. i dont know when i O because the everyday pain but we BD almost every other day except for a week when OH was sick so i think i have a good chance this month. i will know on x mas but i noticed my cervix is low and closed now though. when i think i did O we BDed 2 days in a row before i O'd so im having some thoughts i might of got it

6. notquitesure

notquitesure Well-Known Member

I've heard of people hearing of a death and then hearing shortly after that someone they know is pregnant. The law of averages also suggests that the population stays pretty much the same since birth and death rates are similar. This doesn't particulalry mean that you will become pregnant because a family member has passed away, though it's a lovely thought and if it gives you hope I can't see any harm in believing this. It will also keep your PMA so you don't feel as though everything is negative. Obviously losing your aunt is very sad for you but it sounds as though she has had a long life and a good family around her, so take comfort in that. I'm a firm believer in what will be will be and I trust in this concept. I hope you get your BFP hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7. sma1588

sma1588 mommy 2 kaydence

ive just heard alot of ppl who have lost a love one in the family end up getting preg shortly after. im not saying i will or not because of course i dont know. i was just wondering if i was the only one how has noticed this.

im still trying to keep PMA although now she wont be able to be there when i have my kids but im so happy for my other little cuzins who she did get to meet.

8. LittleAurora

LittleAurora 2 boys 1 girl :)

sorry for your loss.

But not to burst your bubble or anything and please dont take this harshly. I think what your talking about is an old wives tale. People day every second of the day some where in the world. And babies are born every second. Its just the laws of nature. I know we are all desperate for out bfp's and try to cling on to what ever we can. But I just wouldn't like you to get get your hopes up and then be upset if the witch flys in.

Obviously i wish you all the best and you get what you want.

9. muncho

muncho Well-Known Member

i believe in this. my sis had ivf and found out she was preg 3 weeks after my gran died.
    i believe in reincarnation!
    good luck fir your bfp

10. sma1588

sma1588 mommy 2 kaydence

im not going to be upset i was just wondering if any1 else heard of it. i know people die every second and that babies are born every second but i just had a feeling before she even passed away but ya who knows.