Any one testing end of November

lol you have your arsenal ready

I have 2 wondofo tests at home But i'm thinking of getting some Walmart cheapies and a three pack of FRER lol -_-

Not sure If I'm jumping the gun though lol

I do haha. They're from back in the winter when I got pregnant with my loss and didn't believe it so I was testing all the time. Somehow I have a ton left

This thread makes me want to test soooo badly lol!! I'm inly 5 or 6dpo so it would be a complete waste of time and a test!

Stalking to see how you ladies all get on over the weekend. Good luck, be lovely to see lots of BFPs!

I had to poas a million times before finally accepting i was pregnant with my daughter lol (despite the fact I was 2 months) lol

I have got a clearblue test but blue dye which I know give false positives so wouldn't 100% trust that one. Also got about 2 or 4 clearblue digitals.

I plan on buying some frer's though as they are more accurate x

Mrsmac02, Sorry girl, I'm getting anxious here. lol i'm sure when your time to test gets here you will see your bfp :)

Girly123, well everyone seems to be ready for testing day. I want to start with cheapies since I don't want to waste a lot for frer unless I am positive I have a BFP :)

Yeas I know, too early but I caved and tested and I think I see something. Well actually me and hubby think we see a line that is BARELY visible. Any opinions ladies?

Attachments

• 20141119_161859.jpg
    20141119_161859.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 7
I tested yesterday and got a surprising BFP! By my calculations, I should be roughly 9 weeks pregnant.

-AussieBub

Anagee I think I see something.hope it's a start of your BFP test again tomorrow.could be clearer

Aussiebub congratulations ..sooo exciting!

Yay aussiebub! Congrats!

Anagee, using an iPhone so the pic's not great and can't zoom. Fingers, toes etc crossed it's a the start of a BFP!!

Anagee I am on an iPhone as well so can't zoom and see it clearly but I pray it is darker tomorrow and your BFP. Keep us updated.

Congrats Aussiebub.

I had a temp drop this morning so hoping it isn't a bad sign �� xx

aussiebub congrats!!

Thanks ladies I will be restarting Saturday and Sunday. I hope it was the start of a BFP, but not holding my breath on it either.

How are you all?

Aussiebub - Congrats!!

Anagee - I think i see a faint line! Hope it becomes darker for you soon and this weekend you see that clear as day BFP!

You never know anagee, you ain't out til the witch shows and if it's a faint line that's got to be good right? Let us know how Saturday/Sunday goes!

I've got a feeling AF is right around the corner. I got some ewcm today at what should be 7dpo so thinking it's not my time as when I think back, I'm pretty sure I've has ewcm just a day or two before AF shows. Not to worry, onwards and upwards as they say! X

thanks will def let you guys now :)

I got my blood test back and my progesterone was 59 which is good as confirms ovulation. Last month it was 0.85, so obviously didn't ovulate. Happy about that. X

Girly123, Whooo! :) Congrats on those numbers!

I'm probably between 6-8 dpo right now....not sure which day I ovulated. So I should be 14dpo right around Thanksgiving. I'm using a sperm donor and this month I got 4 donations in a row in as opposed to one donation last month. I'm also using a different donor. This month I'm more relaxed and I got the donations fresh vs waiting 10-15 mins to inseminate. I'm really excited to see if it worked this time!

Caved and tested today at 12dpo. Definite line on an ic!! Hoping and praying this is my sticky rainbow baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->