Any one used the clearblue fertility monitor??

Babynumber1

Mum of 1 & Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi ladies iv got something strange going on.
I brought the clearblue fertility monitor as the ovulating tests were not working for me i never had a possitive eve though iv got regular 28 day cycles.

I got my peak day today and the egg symbol and the stick you wee on to put onthe monitor has only one line.
I also tested with the clearblue ovuation tests to see and its neg acording to the instructions.

Do you think the monitor is wrong?
Or my body doesnt produce enough lh surgde for the opks?

The clearblue monitor sticks dont work in the same way as normal ovulation strips.....go by the monitor and if it said you're ovulationg then go have sex sex sex.......LOL

I got my sticky BFP with the monitor 1st month!!

good luck
xxx

(standard ov strips work on LH surge only.....whereas the monitor strips calculate LH and estrogen therefore should be more accurate)

Oh....and i never got a proper positive on an OPK either, i think i had a very short surge so missed it each time.

I wouldnt use both....use the monitor as it will get to know your LH/Estrogen levels each cycle if it doesnt work 1st time.

xxx

I used the clearblue monitor and the 1st month got my BFP!

As penguin said get :sex:

I think the way the monitor works is that you will actually ovulate tomorrow when you will get another peak day (that how it sorked out on my fertility friends chart as I tempt at the same time) but it gives you a head up to get BD in so the guys can meet the egg and be waiting...Oh exciting!

Oh forgot to put I used OPK sticks for the previous 3 cycles and NEVER had a positive one but yet I had ovulation pain and temperature rises...a few OPKs came close but never positive.

Good Luck!

Emma.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back