Any one wanna???

maybebby

Reaction score
So unfortunately im out for july

So anyone wanna join me for the wait for Aug???

In saying that imma add a tid bit about me

I just turned 31! I have a 12 yo son and a 5yo girl. With ds I wasn't trying and he was conceived first time. With dd we tried for a couple yrs! I always said I wanted to be done with kids by the time I was 32.... I'm afraid tho that bc we had so much trouble conceiving dd I might have to strech that time line. Might I add that dh is a truck driver!!!! Usually only home Friday night and Saturdays so its even harder to hit those deadlines! Ive only ever tracked my ovulation on calendar but might step it up this go round, any suggestions for first time trackers???

Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust to all that are still trying!

So unfortunately im out for july

So anyone wanna join me for the wait for Aug???

In saying that imma add a tid bit about me

I just turned 31! I have a 12 yo son and a 5yo girl. With ds I wasn't trying and he was conceived first time. With dd we tried for a couple yrs! I always said I wanted to be done with kids by the time I was 32.... I'm afraid tho that bc we had so much trouble conceiving dd I might have to strech that time line. Might I add that dh is a truck driver!!!! Usually only home Friday night and Saturdays so its even harder to hit those deadlines! Ive only ever tracked my ovulation on calendar but might step it up this go round, any suggestions for first time trackers???

Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust to all that are still trying!

Hi Maybebby,

I'll join you if you don't mind. :p

Diagnosed with breast cancer in 2015. Went through egg retrieval and have 5 eggs frozen. Went through cancer treatment and now on maintenance treatment once a month to block hormones so was in medical menopause. Fast forward a few years later and now in remission and given the go ahead from Consultant to take a break from hormone therapy and TTC naturally. Stopped meds in Nov 18 and periods just restarted in July 19 2 weeks before I did feel ovulation also.

I recently just bought a thermometer to track BBT to see if I am ovulating regularly and downloaded an app to track my cycle. Tracking the BBT seems like the logical next step for me so that will be something to consider for you most apps can record the temps for you too.

I don't want to go too mad about TTC but me and OH are very excited that the time has come to TTC and we have a shot at conceiving naturally after everything over the past few years. (I thought chemo would write me off) We have kept this quiet between the two of us and hope to surprise friends and family with some good news soon.

We are starting TTC in August too! I'm on cycle day 5 so a little while to go before my fertile window opens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->