any one??

tay

Reaction score
anyone else still in work full time and spending all your time either watching your tummy move, playing games with baby, or spending more time thinking about why not to do something than it would have taken to just bloody do it? I've got another 3 weeks and 3 days left at work and every one is taking longer and longer to get through!

Oh my life, you're a stronger woman than I am! I have 4 weeks and 3 days left.. and I already do all of the things you mentioned :haha: I'm only 27 weeks 5 days :D xxx

Totally with you on this one and I've got 6 working weeks left! I'm counting down to the half term holiday though (work in a school) which is just 3.5 weeks off then I have a week to myself, then only back for 3 weeks before ML starts. I plan on winding down though after the hols. My cover is due to overlap with me by 2 weeks so I'm hoping to palm off a lot onto them whilst I start to take it a bit more easily!

oh i wish i was leaving earlier now! I think i was thinking i'm super woman... I don.t need time off!! I want as much time off after.

Me... Still got one week of work left (officially on mat leave from 2nd Feb, aka 38 weeks) and the time is REALLY dragging! Getting harder and harder to shift myself out of bed after a night's worth of baby gymnastics/hiccups...

Just keep swimming... counting the days... :)

Awwww - and on a totally unrelated note, from posting that I've just realised I'm on my last ticker picture!!! Can't believe it!! :)

wohoo! Wish i was on the last box! Feels like it wil be ages till then for me.

talking of hiccup's how often does your little one get them, mines currently on around 9 times a day! Can they get them too much?

No I don't think there's such thing as too much hiccups - except from our point of view, madam had them for an hour and a half last night till 2am, am hoping to avoid a repeat episode tonight!!

What does it feel like when they have hiccups? People keep asking if I've felt that yet but I'm not sure!
She does apparently kick all through the night, according to my hubby who can feel her when he comes in after his night shifts, I sleep through it though!

Me too, I still have another 5 weeks of working.... and it is more than dragging.... :o(

i have got until the 7/3 i will be 36.4:shock:

just hope im not too big to bleach the house, until then i will sit on my arse at work and do the bare minimum. Some days i do work a lot tho :) just so they don't catch on to my laziness

anyone else still in work full time and spending all your time either watching your tummy move, playing games with baby, or spending more time thinking about why not to do something than it would have taken to just bloody do it? I've got another 3 weeks and 3 days left at work and every one is taking longer and longer to get through!

Same here! Not quite watching belly move :haha: but keep reading and browsing online for baby related topics!

I have three weeks and two days left at work :)

it feels like tiny little rhythmic kicks, like the kicks you used to get early on but its the whold of my nump. My little is very obvious and ALL baby, Baby always has its back sticking out of the front of my tummy so you can clearly see the little hiccups, so cute!! (for 5 minutes!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->