Any other 6 weekers?

Ali33

Reaction score
Tell me your symptoms! I almost feel too good at times. I don't have any morning sickness yet thankfully. I am extremely bloated and gassy though, semi sore bbs, constipation, crampy at times and twinges, and of course tired. Since my loss last year I am freaked about not feeling like total crap by this point.

How are y'all feeling?

i having morning sickness every day but its normally evening/mid day. im also feeling horribly sleepy/tired around 1 and 2 pm and i sleep like 10 hours at least each night. i also have cramps but only twice a day and they are starting to feel more menstrual related than just any cramp, which is what my midwife told me to expect as my uterus is growing. if im at work, my back and hips start KILLING me. its the worst lower back pain ive ever had. but its only when im standing up at work after about 5 hours. the pain shoots across my hips and phew I SWORE i was about to have to leave work early. just talking about it makes my back ache hahaha

i also have to pee often

Do you think it might be sciatica? I had that with my last one and it was horrible.

I forgot about the frequent urination! I feel like I am always in the bathroom!

Close to six weeks... :happydance:
I'm exhausted, starving, craving, gassy, frequent urination, my boobs kill 24/7, some stretching pain and bloat going on :thumbup: Nausea here and there (normally at night) and oddly got heartburn with crackers today.

Your symptoms sound great! I've only had sickness (which of course was HG) with two of mine. This is my eighth.

I can't tell you how awesome it would he not to have morning sickness! I had HG with my daughter. Wasn't as bad with Aidan but I was still sick at times well into 2nd tri..

I can't tell you how awesome it would he not to have morning sickness! I had HG with my daughter. Wasn't as bad with Aidan but I was still sick at times well into 2nd tri..

I completely understand, I had HG with them my whole pregnancy. It was so awful, there were a lot of days I couldn't move the slightest without getting sick. I'm back and forth.. I want so badly to be sick but I also have learned when I get sick while pregnant it's always HG and that stuff is horrible!! It's also scary or causes worry when there's no sickness. I do it all the time! :haha:

LoL you are in the exact same place with those thoughts lol.. Why does it have to be so stressful?!?!

I am coming up to 6 weeks, not many symptoms (but was the same with my first pregnancy). Had some really bad pains last week that lasted for almost 2 hours (I think they were strong implantation pains) & have only had very, very light dull period like cramps every now & again since. Am really, really bloated this week & needing to wee more often & very hormonal!

So I'm 6 weeks tomorrow! YAY! :happydance:

Here's how I'm feeling: gassy (still burping), thirsty and frequent bathroom visits, twinges/cramps mainly in the evening, lower back pain almost everyday (near tailbone), HUNGRY all the time (seriously, there isn't enough food...) and some heartburn. I get vivid dreams every other night, I'm fairly tired. My acne has gotten worse (sigh) and I'm bloated. Boob aren't sore but I think they're slightly bigger and my nipples are SENSITIVE and sore. I don't have any nausea, which is cool...

Can you smell everything? I can! Eww. :wacko:

6w4d here - and still no nausea, which makes me worry too! I do have the tiredness, I burp for an hour after eating anything (which is more often because I'm STARVING an hour after eating anything), sore bbs (but pretty much just like before I would get AF), some minor, minor twinges and cramping, and thirsty (which results in a lot more bathroom trips - I haven't made it through one night in the last two weeks without getting up at least once to pee!). I've also noticed that my lower back is super sore by the end of the day the last two days - but I don't have the best chair at work either, so that could be contributing to it (though it hasn't bothered me before).

This is my first pregnancy (and first BFP ever in our 2 years TTC!) - so I'm on high alert constantly! I'm totally on the same page and worry that every time I feel fine means something is wrong! lol

I'm 6+2 with horrible morning sickness, bad nausea all day. I'm grateful it's not as bad as it was with my son, I had HG with him all the way through and it was horrendous. This time I'm only sick once a day which is good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->