Any other Assisted Conception ladies cautiously pregnant and want to share the wait?!

want2bmum11

Mummy to 1 DS
Reaction score
As above really. Am very very cautiously 4wks3days pregnant with no2 after our first round of IVF. Peed on a ton of sticks to make sure lol!

Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat and wants to help get each other through the waiting for the scans

Xx

Not in the same boat but I have everything crossed for you!

My sister is cautiously pregnant after her 9th go (3 ICSI and 6 medicated IUI's) - and I think the whole family is holding their breath!
Good luck!!

I just got my BFP after two rounds of injectables. It wasn't IVF, but I am still scared to death. I'll wait with you. My 2nd beta is tomorrow.

I am in the same boat but a few weeks further along. It took 3 IVFs to get my first BFP, so still in the disbelief stage. Try as hard as you can to believe it and be excited for your first scan. When will you have it?

Sending you all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months xoxo

Hi want2bemum I'm in the same situation as you!! 4 weeks & 4 days today after my 3rd ivf! Feeling excited, terrified, ecstatic, worried.... You understand I'm sure!!

I'd love to keep you company while we wait for scans etc! My early scan is booked for 30th dec when I'll be 6+5 so hoping to see heartbeat. Praying all is ok in there... Was having loads of symptoms but feeling a bit better the last couple of days so I want my nausea back!!

How are you feeling? Do you have a scan booked? X

Thank you all for replying and sorry for my late reply - typed it twice yesterday and then my internet went wonky!

@1nce - how did your beta go today? Do you get an early scan as well? We don't get betas over here, so just been us No the clear blue digital to try and check it is increasing!!

@Psalm how far along are you and when is your first scan?

@MrsW we have pretty much the same dates!! As for the feeling better I have felt fine but just really tired the last at few days. I think going into London and ha I meetings and walking around a lot is taking way more out of me than it used to! Not long to go until your scan as well! Was your first IVF as well?

My scan is booked for the 5th January and just want to desperately know that everything is ok in there! Have found this whole IVF journey full of lots of waiting and hoping and praying! Am so scared!!!

Hope you are all ok, and here's hoping we all have a happy and healthy 9 months and can get to see our little ones really soon x

Thank you all for replying and sorry for my late reply - typed it twice yesterday and then my internet went wonky!

@1nce - how did your beta go today? Do you get an early scan as well? We don't get betas over here, so just been us No the clear blue digital to try and check it is increasing!!

@Psalm how far along are you and when is your first scan?

@MrsW we have pretty much the same dates!! As for the feeling better I have felt fine but just really tired the last at few days. I think going into London and ha I meetings and walking around a lot is taking way more out of me than it used to! Not long to go until your scan as well! Was your first IVF as well?

My scan is booked for the 5th January and just want to desperately know that everything is ok in there! Have found this whole IVF journey full of lots of waiting and hoping and praying! Am so scared!!!

Hope you are all ok, and here's hoping we all have a happy and healthy 9 months and can get to see our little ones really soon x

My 15dpo beta came back at 412 and my 17dpo (today) came back at 1112. I have another beta scheduled next Tuesday. If that one comes back good, then they'll book me in for a scan, but I am not sure when. I'm trying to be happy, but I'm basically just terrified something is going to go wrong.

1once - those are great betas!! I am sure all is fine in there but I totally get the worrying and wanting reassurance, I feel the same way too. Not long to wait now though and with the distraction of xmas it will fly by.

Wish2 - no this my third IVF. Well my second was converted to iui so second full one. After 2 years ttc. Yes I find things I have always done are making me tired now. I also seem to get a hey arms and legs easily (like drying my hair and Golding up the hairdryer kills my arms!!) and I get out of breath easily too.

I am worrying as my symptoms come and go.... But just so happy to be pregnant, trying to enjoy it and think positively about the scan and the future. X

Hey ladies,

Congratulations!!! Im a bit further down with my second ivf baby but Im praying all goes well for you

@1nce those look like great numbers! I think they are supposed to double every 2-3 days so looks like so far so good! Totally get the being terrified bit! Think I will be able to relax a bit once I have had my early scan!

@MrsW with your first baby was it IVF as well? I have my Xmas party tonight so not sure how that is going to go - been wanting to fall asleep by about 8.30 every night! And breathless too!

@chich thanks for your message - glad to know there are a few of us! Hope things are all going well with you and wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months x

Sorry want2 I misunderstood your question first time (can finally blame baby brain yay!!) no my dd wasn't ivf she was conceived naturally first month ttc, can you believe it!! I've gone from
One extreme to the other!!

Oh I hope you enjoy your Christmas party! I've been out once last week and I found it distracted me, really enjoyed it. Felt tired by 11pm when we went home but not before really.

Welcome chichi and congrats!!

I'm feeling sick again this morning yay!!!!!! Decided to do another test this morning at 4+6 so nearly a week on from my original and was glad the line is now much darker than the control and I feel grim so far today woo hoo!!

Who have you guys told so far? I don't feel ready to tell anyone yet, it's been lovely having our little secret!! However our mums both know we were doing ivf so will want to know if it worked or not!

How funny - we were exactly the same with our son from no problems to unexplained secondary infertility for 3 years! Had tons of tests and couldn't find anything wrong. Feel a bit guilty that it worked first time when I know some people have had to go through so much.

Am sort of looking forward to it - have been having a bit of spotting which of course is totally freaking me out. Was worried I might be doing too much but rang the unit and the nurse said it is totally normal and as long as it isn't like a period then I shouldn't worry. Easier said than done! I also did another test this morning and the line was way darker than it was last week so that made me feel a bit better! Have saved some digis for the weekend so I can hopefully see the 3+ come up!

I had a few people I was speaking to about IVF (two friends - one of who is a GP so she got all my medical questions - and my sister, then we told DH's sister just in case he needed someone to talk to. Incidentally she then told my MiL who is the last person in the world I wanted to know as she is a nightmare and can't keep anything to herself!) but so far we have only told my sister about the outcome. Am guessing that with DH's family they will be waiting to know over Christmas so trying to figure out what to say. Am just so scared of jinxing anything before a scan. Had forgotten how much I hated the first trimester last time!

We are planning to tell my brother and sister in law this Sunday, but no one else until we see a heartbeat. Idk I know I'm crazy but I feel like I might "jinx" it for telling people early. I know what's going to happen is going to happen, but my brain won't accept that and thinks that I can control this whole thing. It doesn't feel real to me even yet, so I feel like I can't tell other people until it feels real for me. I never thought I was going to be able to get pregnant after my struggles all these years.

Is anyone using crinone and estrogen patches? Or know do they normally use these through the whole first trimester?

I have started having red bleeding and cramps. I cannot believe it. Sat crying, I really thought all would be ok this time. Devastated.

@MrsW have you spoke to your unit? Maybe they can get you in for a scan to see what's happening? *hugs* x

They've said it's too early for a scan I'd have to be 6 weeks. They said just rest and wait.

That's horrible - so sorry you are going through this. My spotting has turned to some red blood too - so scared about it :( x

They can't do more blood tests to make sure your HCG is still going up??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"