Any Other December Babies?

Starry Night

4 angels, 2 rainbows
Reaction score
Well, I just got my BFP today after TTaL for about 5 months. It's still early days but I should be due around December 8th based off my ovulation signs and when I got my positive pregnancy test. I've looked around but can't seem to find any December threads. Not really looking to start one officially but wondering where the other December babies are. Surely there are more of us out there?

Anyways, I've decided to be positive this time around. It's the only way I'm going to survive the first tri as I'm not getting any special treatment and won't even see my doctor until 12 weeks.

I'm hoping to be able to join you, I haven't tested yet ill let you know in two days :)
Congrats praying for a sticky bean for you.

I'm due Dec 3rd based off of my last period! Congrats to you - H&H 9 months :)

My EDD is December 10! Dr confirmed I'm 3-4 weeks now. I go back in a month for an ultrasound to get measurements and a better estimate on my due date.

Have H&H 9 months!!

I think i'm due 2nd December x

Me!! I'm due on the 5th December.

H&H 9 months xx

I think i'll be due Dec first.. Early days though so not sure how many weeks I am exactly... Still can't believe I actually am pregnant, it's going to take some time I think! :)

Hi i think im due december 1st :) i dont have my hospital apointment until the 4th of june it seems miles away

I think I'm due around December 1st as well. :)

I'm due the 2nd of December, it's a total shock so I'm still trying to get my head around it:headspin:

Here everyone is! :flower:

Congrats, ladies! I hope we all have happy and healthy 9 months. I POAS again this morning and panicked because I thought the line was getting fainter. So I compared it to yesterday's test and nope! It's darker. Not a lot as it's still very early but you can tell the difference. I'm glad I have no more tests as I will drive myself crazy comparing lines. It's so dumb but I do it every time.:blush:

I'm Due December 5th!!!!! Congrat to all of us! Happy and Healthy 36 more weeks!!!

i got 2 faint BFP today so if they are correct, i will also be due in December

Starry Night!! I absolutely cried with tears of joy when I read this! <3 You have been such an inspiration to me and I'm thrilled to see your long awaited :bfp: I finally saw the witch come today 31 DPMC and have never been so thrilled in my life. Hoping to join you here shortly with a January due date :dust:

Biggest hugs and hugest congratulations ever. To the other ladies in the thread, there is NO ONE and I mean NO ONE in the entire board that deserves this :bfp: more. Love to you Starry Night! <3

Aw, thanks! Now I feel embarrassed....LOL I have been feeling guilty getting my bfp when many of my lovely TTCaL ladies have not.

Hope you get your BFP soon, Lucy!! Would love to see you around!

I am cautiously due Dec 9th. Got my first faint BFP this morning. Going to try a digital in the morning. :)

Congrats ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->