Any other farmers wives / partners TTC.... Harvest ARGH!

Cookie_88

Reaction score
Hi lovely ladies.

Just wondered if there were any other farmers wives / partners TTC?
Harvest is upon us... Joy! And now we practically live the lives of a widow for the next 6 - 8 weeks!
My OH isn't a farmer but he fixes tractors and combines so he is on call 24/7 for when the blasted things break down!
I hate this time of year, I miss OH terribly but the icing on the cake is the lack of BDing! How can you ttc when your OH isn't home, or when he is home, he's snoring in to a pillow!

Just wondered if there was anyone out there in a similar position, and how do you deal with it?

Roll on September lol xxx

I'm a farmers wife! Although my husband is a pig farmer so its not really the same as its the same work level all year round. Dont envy you at this time of year and hope you can get some bd'ing in around ovulation so it doesnt affect your TTC too much!

Yay I'm not alone! Lol.
Aww piggies! Love a little piglet.
Yeah I think it's hard to adjust to as you get so used to the hours then all of a sudden they leave you for like 6 weeks, and when you do see them they are grumpy, tired and asleep the moment they sit down lol.

I basically write off getting my bfp now I till October lol. Sucks but what can you do xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->