Any other Valentine's Day testers? Update; 4 BFP's!!!!!!!!

red_head

Reaction score
I'll be 10dpo on valentines; wishful thinking as it may be too early and also unlikely after 3 years ttc, but fingers crossed! Anyone else testing that day?

Valentines day will be the day before AF is due for me and should be 13 dpo. I hope to test earlier (lol...total addict) but Valentines Day will definitely be the optimal test day! Fx for a BFP!

Sounds like a good day for you! I'm a bit worried about it spoiling the evening if it's not good news! I felt really positive about it and just had a feeling this is the month, but yesterday and today the feelings gone. Fingers crossed for both of us! X

I will be. I think I will be somewhere between 9-11dpo on Valentine's Day :)

I will be! Af is due that day or the day after.

Possibly me! I'll be 10dpo I think!

I'll only be 7dpo but I'm getting a blood test that day to see if I ovulate this week. Fx for all you testers!

Hi! May I join?? I've never been to this specific part of bnb I don't think??
But Unexpectedly find myself in the two week wait all of a sudden!!! I think O day was today :flower:

ETA: guess I could start testing feb 16th-ish but will likely be crazy and test everyday up until then :haha:

Fingers crossed for all of us! Lit hope we all get our BFPs! How long have you all been ttc?

Me! I'll be 13dpo and will try to hold out til then as I hate seeing those BFNs

We've been TTC for 6 months redhead

This is only our first month of ttc #3 😄

I will be 11dpo then but I'm going to try my hardest till I know af is late because I had a chemical last month x

I'm so sorry to hear about your chemical Kirsty :( hopefully this will be your month!

I'm glad there is a lot of us! Fingers crossed for all of us!

Sorry about your chemical! That's too bad:(

I've been ttc for a couple of months but I'm already on fertility drugs because that's what worked with my first:)

Sorry about your chemical Kirsty. Fingers crossed this is your month (and everyone on this thread, let's say it's a super lucky thread!)

If we don't conceive in the next couple months we're moving on medication (although I don't know what as I'm ovulating now! What are you taking? How have you been finding it?

I'll be 11 dpo on Valentine's day. I don't really feel much so far this cycle, so I'm not holding out too much hope. But I will join the thread to watch for other BFPs!

I'll be around 9-11 DPO on V-day I had a rush of lotion-like cm today so I'll try and take it easy and possibly test during the day.

Hello can I join?
Me and OH are on our first month of TTC and I'll be testing on Valentine's Day! (If I can hold out that long as I'm super excited already) This will be baby number 1 for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->