• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Any other Valentine's Day testers? Update; 4 BFP's!!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed that line gets darker for you bloblo!!!!

Thanks xkirstyx

Smurphy- i got the tests across the border in Poland (i normally do shopping there since choice is a bit more varied and prices are much better)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170224-073121.jpg
    Screenshot_20170224-073121.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 4
Hi hi ladies!!!!! I have been such a bad thread checker and updates!!!!! I'm about to run because I'm helping babysit my friends kiddos, so including DD, we have 5 kids here!!!! :headspin: but just wanted to update you all on everything really fast!!!!! I'm going to copy and paste the post I put in the pregnancy testing section to save time, but I'll change details as I can!! PLEASE FORGIVE THE POST AND RUN!!!!!! I'll be sure to read all of your guys posts tomorrow and get back to you on your updates ASAP!!!

I should start off by clarifying that this was a very very VERY surprising and unexpected two week wait brought on by antibiotics and BCP mishaps!!! Sooo although DH would love a sibling for DD...I am very much okay with waiting until the time is right :flower:

That being said - ready for the beta results?! 0!!! Yep!! ZERO! Not even a 1 or 2 or anything! ZERO!!! Howeverrrrrr before we go hating the Walmart (or Internet/Amazon) cheapies....there's a reason there is a faint line! I've noticed my whole pregnancy testing life - I somehow manage to always get faint lines - it's because there is "protein" in my urine. I've known this my whole life, it's not dangerous and is just genetic, but didn't know the level was high enough to make a faint line on a pregnancy test. Sure enough, it is!!! Its due to how my kidneys process things that are then excreted by urine. Soooo in conclusion - those Walmart tests are pretty darn sensitive - and all those lines we saw on the other tests, weren't just in our imagination!!!

I weirdly still don't have my period....and since the beta level was zero I declined to come back for a follow up blood test. Just waiting on AF to show up, and it sure feels like she is right around the corner! I imagine it'll be that time of the month in a day or two - but if not I'll update again!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING!!!! Forgive me for posting and leaving!!! I'll be back tomorrow to check and read up and how you are all doing!!

Hey ladies, I hope you are all well! Wanted to let you know that I had a CP. I had a feeling and doctor confirmed it. We will not be trying again anytime soon as this was sort of a split decision, and I'm turning 40 this year. Love to all and baby dust to those still TTC and with BFPs. <#

Bloblo yay for the opks that seem to work for you! How are they looking now?

Smurphy how are things, is AF still with you?

Yayamama I'm so sorry Hun, I hope you are ok. These cp's suck!! Sending you lots of hugs

Bella I'm sorry your levels were zero Hun, glad there is something that explains the faint lines on the ICs though. So how will you tell in future if it's a real BFP??

How is everyone else doing? Is anyone close to O for March?

AFM all looking ok so far thanks bloblo. I forgot how much I hate the worry with it all though. I had a MMC at 13 weeks so although symptoms are all good I never trust anything til the scan.

No shame in testing a lot - I am also a poas-aholic.
And you know what? In my whole life i have NEVER had a positive!!! More than 100 sticks!! (I bought a 70pack opk kit which all turned out negative! - for sure just a waste of money. If I don't get my bfp this time around i will invest in better opk instead of cheap stuff).. I have taken more than 30 hpt's over the past 6cycles... all bfn.
So yes - more than 100 negative sticks. And you know what? Im already counting the days until I can take the next one... why oh why do we do this to ourselves?

Sorry to just barge in here but I have to say HI!! I'm with you on the NEVER had a positive before (with hpt's) - I'm a virgin in something... :haha:

Good luck to everyone! Hope you all have your dreams come true this year. :flower:

Hi ladies,

Just checking in. Af seems to be gone. Yesterday was super light and my cup was virtually empty this morning. I had a 4-5 day cycle, which is normal for me.

I'd like to hold out hope that I'd have a 28 day cycle, but that's really wishful thinking. DH and I will probably still try to BD the few days before we leave for out vacation, since we won't have a chance to much during.

To those who got BFPs, I hope your beans are doing well.
Everyone else, fingers crossed for you for March!

Hey ladies,

I'm really confused about my O day this month. Any advice would be helpful!

I normally ovulate between CD 10-14.

I started testing on CD 7. I got nothing but faint lines on CD 7 and 8. Then I just didn't have time to test on CD 9.

On CD 8-9 I had tons of EWCM and then went completely dry for CD 10. It is now CD 11 and I am getting pretty obvious O-pains. My lines on CD 10/11 got more and more faint.

Do you think I would've gotten a positive OPK on CD 9 then had I tested? I feel like I missed the surge if it even happened so I'm not going to know otherwise.

Hey ladies,

I'm really confused about my O day this month. Any advice would be helpful!

I normally ovulate between CD 10-14.

I started testing on CD 7. I got nothing but faint lines on CD 7 and 8. Then I just didn't have time to test on CD 9.

On CD 8-9 I had tons of EWCM and then went completely dry for CD 10. It is now CD 11 and I am getting pretty obvious O-pains. My lines on CD 10/11 got more and more faint.

Do you think I would've gotten a positive OPK on CD 9 then had I tested? I feel like I missed the surge if it even happened so I'm not going to know otherwise.

Do you know how it was last month? Did your fertile cm dry up before o? Are your o pains normally on o day?
To me it sounds like you are ovulating today. I don't trust opk's.

Afm - got a similar question on which i would like opinions. I got positive opk today (attached the pic - i also did a test with the bum batch of opk's that I used last month and its neg of course). So opk indicate ovulationis coming, but temp spike indicate ovulation happened yesterday? Which do i believe?

Forgot to attach pic to previous post

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170301-080018.jpg
    Screenshot_20170301-080018.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1
Hi chocolate chip I would say keep testing.and see how the opks are. If they keep getting fainter then maybe O was cd10 and you would have got a positive on cd9. Sometimes we gear up to O but don't always do it. Then again opks can be really useless sometimes!

Bloblo the LH that causes the positive opk is from earlier in the day as it takes time for the LH to be processed and present in your urine, so there's every possibility you have already O'd and still seeing the surge. Have you managed to BD much?

Hi chocolate chip I would say keep testing.and see how the opks are. If they keep getting fainter then maybe O was cd10 and you would have got a positive on cd9. Sometimes we gear up to O but don't always do it. Then again opks can be really useless sometimes!

Bloblo the LH that causes the positive opk is from earlier in the day as it takes time for the LH to be processed and present in your urine, so there's every possibility you have already O'd and still seeing the surge. Have you managed to BD much?

We bd cd6, 8, 10, 12 (yesterday). Was preparing to do SMEP, so will try to at least get today and tomorrow too.
All in all my chances should be good - i am running out of new things to try for ttc so this month will be lucky!!
If i say it enough ot might come true - i will be pregnant this month. :blush:

BloBlo I don't really have any advice for you because I don't know anything about temping but I will say that despite my lack of positive OPK I'm just going to bd like crazy anyway - so that's my advice to you as well (lol)!

Here's hoping we both catch it this month

Just checking in!

Yaya- sorry to hear about the CP :( hope you're doing ok
Bailey- glad to hear things are going well! Keep us updated :)
Smurphy- enjoy vacation!
Chocolate chip- the first month I used OPKs I never got a positive result even though my temps seemed to line up with me ovulating. Last month I got a very clear positive but I think sometimes it's hard to catch the positive. Just make sure to keep BDing long enough and you'll catch it :)
Bloblo- I heard you can still get positive OPKs after ovulation and not to trust them if you know you ovulated. I would definitely put more faith into temps than OPKs. Good luck! Hope you caught the egg!

I'm still waiting for O. Last month it was really early, but I'm on CD14 today. I had some EWCM yesterday and today so I'm hoping it's soon! I'm so impatient.

Hope everyone else is doing well!!!!

Hello! I haven't been here in a short while but I hope all of you are doing ok? X

Is everyone still trying this month? :)

I'm what I think is 5 dpo and I've had SUCH bad gas and bloating (and, er, TMI - constipation). Not sure what that's all about but hoping it's a positive sign in some way.

Hey choc chip.
Yes im also back in the 2ww. Ff says 4dpo but im thinking 2dpo seems more likely - i am trying to be calmer about it this cycle.
I am pretty sure that its the first time ever that we bd'd at the right time (and enough times).
I loked back at my past 6 cycles cm, libido, cramps etc and looking at all6 it seems like i might have a lp of 11days and i might have always stopped bd 3days too soon.
Good luck with your 2ww too - any sign that is different from the usual might be sth good :)

I'm currently 3dpo and having cramping, pulling on the left side and having hit my lovely luteal phase nightmare which I posted about but haven't had any replies :cry:
I think I may have low levels of progesterone *or* am sensitive to it because I have so many digestive and anxiety issues during the luteal phase and it is getting me down. Struggling to cope with it with having a severe anxiety disorder anyway. I have progesterone pessaries but I'm too scared to try them in case it's a sensitivity rather than low levels and it makes worse :(

Sorry, whingey post. I hope everyone is ok! So pleased this thread is here

happycupcake, I get nausea and heartburn every LP and I wonder if that's generally related to digestive issues. I hate the TWW!

I didn't used to have any symptoms after ov, only if I was pregnant. It's only been the last few years it's been like this, after having a child and having and then stopping bc but before this the only thing would happen would be general moodiness a few days before af. I think pregnancy/birth/bc messed up my hormones too much too closely together, that and I guess ageing doesn't help, this could be contributing for all I know.

Anyway. 7dpo today, I'm missing some of the symptoms I would usually experience during the TWW which is slightly unusual. How is everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"